I'm usually not one to order cases on line especially after some of the experiences I've had prior . For the life of me I could never understand why Otterbox never designed a holster for the commuter series. Lets face it the Defender while being the ultimate protection is a beast and quite frankly was disappointed in the design they came up with for my 9930. So in came the Seidio active case and it arrived yesterday. From the moment I unboxed it I could tell it was quality and after I put it on I realized I should of ordered it the day I got my 9930. It fits like a glove , not bulky , the soft touch finish feels great in the hand and it has a holster. With sleeper mode. Woo!!Hooo!! Are you ready for this if you love your Commuter Series case it fits in the holster from Seidio.

I was so happy I ordered the Seidio charging cradle because it will allow you to charge your device without removing the case. Something I hate to do unless I want to just stare at my phone in all it's glory . The case has 2 cutouts in the bottom where the charging points make contact. So if you don't have one order it you won't be disappointed.
    02-10-12 10:47 AM
    I have the same setup
    and more info for everyone else can be found here

Review: Seidio ACTIVE case and Seidio Desktop Cradle - BerryReview
    02-10-12 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD