I have the PB and really like the UI. Obviously phones are often held in portrait as opposed to landscape while 90% of the time I hold my PB in lanscape. I'm wondering if RIM would implement two different UIs, one for portrait and the PB UI for landscape. Thoughts? Think it may be a good idea? or too cumbersome?

The second point in this post might point to this,

Devs: RIM Details Two Possible Updates for Bringing Native SDK PlayBook Apps to BlackBerry 10 - BerryReview
    05-12-12 12:07 AM
    I highly doubt it. Why go through that kind of trouble when they could simply have the screen flip around depending on orientation?
    Premium1 likes this.
    05-12-12 12:16 AM
    I would also doubt this but it would be cool if my PlayBook you adjust the size of fonts and pictures when I flip it around.
    05-12-12 12:22 AM
    It would be cool. I think it could be argued different aspects function differently. It wouldnt have to be a massive overhaul. Just think how when you swipe down on the PB right now that would stay the same but in portrait when you swipe from the right you get notifications but like how it looked at the BB10 Jam keynote. Just a thought. Either way I am excited. RIM is the only one bringing something unique and new and as you can see with bridge they are bringing things to the table no one else has even thought of.

I just hope they don't take the apple route and dumb things down.
    05-12-12 02:52 AM
    Somehow related : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...phones-721577/.
    I'd love to see a dev beta for playbook ...
    05-12-12 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD