11-28-12 06:30 AM
    The note is massive
    11-28-12 07:39 AM
    That isn't a Note 2, that is the original note...

Sent from the world's (once) most powerful smartphone.
    11-28-12 07:42 AM
    Wow front buttons look archaic
    peter9477 likes this.
    11-28-12 07:44 AM
    The iphone 5 looks so slender and like a film strip shape. Its not a wide enough screen ( in my opinion)
    amjass12 likes this.
    11-28-12 07:46 AM
    Also interesting too.. What's the first phone that stands out and gives a brand name? I'd say BlackBerry first and then Samsung.. I don't even see the other two, you gotta just know from the middle physical icon that its a WP and the button that it's an iPhone button.. Maybe it says "Windows" on the top right of the phone? I don't know.. But if someone looks at your phone, they will pretty quickly read "BlackBerry" which is gonna be good for brand recognition, they really made the logo big and proud, in addition to NO buttons at ALL, that thing stands out nicely

And also, the cleanest looking OS's in that picture are definitely BB10 and WP8.. Which are both TOTALLY different approaches too.. I really dislike the bottom row being icons on an iPhone when looking at it.. I really like the "Phone, Search, Camera" options on BB10.. It makes the OS look SOOO much cleaner.. Also the icons look nice n consistent.. Android icons are looking so un-uniform n getting lost within the background too.. Apple icons are just TOO crazy n pretty/colorful.
    Waqiuddin likes this.
    11-28-12 07:49 AM
    Also interesting too.. What's the first phone that stands out and gives a brand name? I'd say BlackBerry first and then Samsung.. I don't even see the other two, you gotta just know from the middle physical icon that its a WP and the button that it's an iPhone button.. Maybe it says "Windows" on the top right of the phone? I don't know.. But if someone looks at your phone, they will pretty quickly read "BlackBerry" which is gonna be good for brand recognition, they really made the logo big and proud, in addition to NO buttons at ALL, that thing stands out nicely

And also, the cleanest looking OS's in that picture are definitely BB10 and WP8.. Which are both TOTALLY different approaches too.. I really dislike the bottom row being icons on an iPhone when looking at it.. I really like the "Phone, Search, Camera" options on BB10.. It makes the OS look SOOO much cleaner.. Also the icons look nice n consistent.. Android icons are looking so un-uniform n getting lost within the background too.. Apple icons are just TOO crazy n colorful.
    That's true. Even if they are looking at it from the back I am assuming there will be a blackberry on the back to compete with the apple on the back of the apple
    11-28-12 07:53 AM
    All these London pictures have got me wondering where Verizon will shove their ugly logo. The BlackBerry branding already takes up the prime location. Only thing I know for sure is: if Verizon sells it, they brand it. So the logo will end up somewhere. Most likely front and rear. Maybe for the London, Verizon will finally get around to laser engraving "Verizon 4G LTE" directly to the display itself. Lol I'm sure they at least considered it with the Note II.
    11-28-12 08:20 AM
    All these London pictures have got me wondering where Verizon will shove their ugly logo. The BlackBerry branding already takes up the prime location. Only thing I know for sure is: if Verizon sells it, they brand it. So the logo will end up somewhere. Most likely front and rear. Maybe for the London, Verizon will finally get around to laser engraving "Verizon 4G LTE" directly to the display itself. Lol I'm sure they at least considered it with the Note II.
    Probably will be on the back like they did on the 9850.
    11-28-12 09:13 AM
    I dont think my wife's iPhone5 has any VZW branding. Probably bc of all the pull Apple has. Bah!
    11-28-12 09:21 AM
    Interesting how the L series looks like compared to the Dell Streak 5? Here is how it looks... Dont you think they are very same? The bezel is what I m talking about. And yeah, the Dell's design is two years old now...
    Attached Thumbnails [PICS] BlackBerry 10 L-Series Compares Itself with Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nokia Lumia-135384298143716.jpg   [PICS] BlackBerry 10 L-Series Compares Itself with Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nokia Lumia-sam_5798.jpg  
    11-28-12 10:13 AM
    Excepting the differences obviously:-

Dell Streak has buttons
    Orientation of buttons shows a 'default intention' of portrait
    Speaker size & location

and I didn't really look at yours pics that closely.

Sorry.
    11-28-12 11:11 AM
    It's funny that BB is out iphoning the iphone

you want things simple and less buttons and clutter? How about no buttons and clutter?

You want an intuitive screen where you must constantly stab the home button, how about not, how about we go 2013 on your buttocks and bring in some snazzy swipe gestures.
    11-29-12 01:30 AM