I think crackberry users have rights to know - Mobireach (aka Mobihand, aka Crackberry App Store) steals vendors money.

(please forgive me bad english, i'm not native)

There is a full story:

At the begin of november there has been lot of orders via Mobihand from source - South Korea, Japan. But those orders has 0.0 profit. As the developer i've contact Mobihand to clear this issue. It takes (wooow!) more than one day. I'm waiting some explanation - why it calculated with zero profit (looks like - there is a error in our system, incorrect data notification sent, will be corrected), but...

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We have received other similar reports.

We found that a recently installed system update contained an error that enabled some users to obtain products for a price of zero. This error applied to a limited number of products displayed on a limited number of devices and it persisted for several hours.

The error has been corrected and affected orders are being cancelled.

Best Regards,

Tom
    MobiHand Developers Team

Mobihand, Inc.
    The App Store Company
    Smartphone Apps and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store
    WTF?! No compensation, just a sorry, but NO MONEY for all license keys provided?! As I know - BeBuzz and FileScout leave Mobihand due to this issue. I've make a decision to give a chance.

I think - it was been a MISTAKE! More than 2 months Mobihand does not pay anything. I wrote request to technical/sales support - no answering.

Looks like they just steal YOUR's (customers) money, because they does not pay it to vendors. License that purchased via that store can be terminated at any time as non-paid.

Crackberry holders must to know - they supports the thiefs.
    12-26-11 10:12 AM
    Not exactly do they support theifs. Its mobihands fault. Crackberry store is run and maintained by mobihand and mobihand only. Nobodys fault except for mobihand
    12-26-11 10:25 AM
    Crackberry promote Mobihand as main app store. Yes, this is a Mobihand problem, but CB owners as affilates must to know about this issue.

I have Crackberry application installed (Superstore), not Mobihand. So... they in one boat at this case.
    12-26-11 10:37 AM
    12-26-11 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD