Just got a DM on twitter from @BlackBerry about the #BlackBerry10NYC
    "Thanks so much for participating in #BlackBerry10NYC, we have great news for you. Can you share your email address within 24 hours? ^MM"
    Hope this means something!
    01-21-13 06:31 PM
    yup, i can see blackberry adding torontonians to thier following list...u won
    PlaybookFanatic and jesse_h like this.
    01-21-13 06:38 PM
    Just got a DM on twitter from @BlackBerry about the #BlackBerry10NYC
    "Thanks so much for participating in #BlackBerry10NYC, we have great news for you. Can you share your email address within 24 hours? ^MM"
    Hope this means something!
    I got the messages as well! *HIGH FIVES!*
    01-21-13 06:43 PM
    Currently very jealous of you guys, I really hope they're still in the process of sending these out!
    SirJes and anon(3896606) like this.
    01-21-13 06:48 PM
    Currently very jealous of you guys, I really hope they're still in the process of sending these out!
    I hope that you win as well!
    01-21-13 06:53 PM
    I'm getting anxious. . .I REALLY need to win this. . .LOL
    SirJes likes this.
    01-21-13 07:13 PM
    I'm getting anxious. . .I REALLY need to win this. . .LOL
    Haha yeah I have my hopes up way higher than I should :P still not over... *fingers crossed*

Congrats Everyone on your DMs!
    jesse_h likes this.
    01-21-13 07:16 PM
    Wish all the members of crackberry who entered best of luck also!
    Im not trying to get to excited yet tho...lol
    i dont fully understand,if we win this does it mean we win the heavenly prize of a BB Z10 or do we win the chance to attend the event for a chance to win the BB Z10?
    01-21-13 07:17 PM
    i dont fully understand,if we win this does it mean we win the heavenly prize of a BB Z10 or do we win the chance to attend the event for a chance to win the BB Z10?
    Pretty sure you have won the phone! At least that's what I understood from the rules
    01-21-13 07:19 PM
    Congrats guys! Wish I was with you..
    01-21-13 07:22 PM
    The rule say one prize includes a device, case and tickets for you and two guest. . .#BlackBerry10NYC Event Rules
    01-21-13 07:25 PM
    There are thirty (30) prizes available to be won (each a "Prize"). Each Prize consists of one (1) BlackBerry 10 smartphone, one (1) smartphone case and an invitation for the winner and two (2) guests to the #BlackBerry10NYC Fan Event which will take place in New York City, New York, USA on or around January 30, 2013 ("Event"). Actual date will be confirmed by Sponsor prior to the event. Approximate retail value of prize pack up to $1000 USD.
    01-21-13 07:26 PM
    If anyone needs a second to go with them to the toronto launch, I will give them 50 dollars. not kidding. pm me
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-21-13 08:08 PM
    So what about the mathematical question?..is it just for those who reside in Canada? Cause i think thats what i understood
    01-21-13 08:10 PM
    If anyone needs a second to go with them to the toronto launch, I will give them 50 dollars. not kidding. pm me
    Same here for the toronto one
    01-21-13 08:13 PM
    There are thirty (30) prizes available to be won (each a "Prize"). Each Prize consists of one (1) BlackBerry 10 smartphone, one (1) smartphone case and an invitation for the winner and two (2) guests to the #BlackBerry10NYC Fan Event which will take place in New York City, New York, USA on or around January 30, 2013 ("Event"). Actual date will be confirmed by Sponsor prior to the event. Approximate retail value of prize pack up to $1000 USD.
    A $1000 price package for three to fly to New York and a BB10 Phone? Does that mean BB10 will be cheaper than we anticipate? LOL!!
    01-21-13 08:13 PM
    I dont think its just for canadians. since they made it clear that transportation to the event is on u.
    01-21-13 08:14 PM
    OK... 60 dollars then! im serious!
    01-21-13 08:15 PM
    I dont think its just for canadians. since they made it clear that transportation to the event is on u.
    If this reply was to me,i was referring to this line in the rules,
    If the eligible entrant resides in Canada, before being declared a Winner, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, which will be administered by Sponsor at a pre-arranged mutually convenient time.

I want to know,so ill know to brush up on my math skills lol
    01-21-13 08:19 PM
    skill testing is so stupid, ironic
    SirJes likes this.
    01-21-13 08:28 PM
    Yea I made that offer in the other thread already too.. would love to go even if I don't get a device. I'll do the driving down to the event too!
    01-21-13 08:29 PM
    2 GUESTS????!!!! thats 100percent more guests than i thought you could bring! i want to go
    01-21-13 08:32 PM
    Congrats guys, like i said in the other thread, you've won if they all of a sudden follow you. Getting a DM from them confirms it! I'm still hoping for a chance in the TO contest.
    SirJes likes this.
    01-21-13 08:36 PM
    A $1000 price package for three to fly to New York and a BB10 Phone? Does that mean BB10 will be cheaper than we anticipate? LOL!!
    No no, travel is not included, only the device and case.
    01-21-13 09:07 PM
    If this set up is much like last years bbm ugly sweater contest - they dm you for your email address then in the email it'll ask for ur guests name and email address then go over the details of where and when. You have to print something out and fax it. Like a signing waiver or something... every winner gets a BB device (their guests do not) there was Open Bar & free appitizers and a dj. and you have to stay for the whole event they give the winners the phone at the end. You'll get a special wrist band

*Assuming this event is like last years*
    Last edited by MsBrittz1016; 01-21-13 at 10:43 PM.
    01-21-13 10:25 PM
47 12