Can't recall whether I read it in this thread or another, but if you go to options > advanced options > service books you will see a CICAL entry for each of your email accounts. This is your calendar related to that email account. You can just delete the CICAL line for each email account calendar you want to get rid of. Very quick and easy. But, keep in mind that you will have to do this every time you send your service books, which should not be all that often, hopefully.

Good luck.
    05-28-10 12:39 PM
    As others have said THANKS! and special thanks to bwcomputers for the tip on getting all my google cal info back! I was going nutz with all the duplicates, and then thought I lost everything when I did a WIPE. This worked perfectly on my Bold9700 (AT&T).
    07-01-10 09:45 AM
    Yes, go into the calendar > menu > options

Type "wipe" and it works.

On 9530 it does anyway...
    it is important to note that there isn't anywhere to type this in, u just have to bring up the keyboard and type it in on options screen then it works. Thanks for the idea though solved my problem was just confused because I couldn't find where to type it in
    08-20-10 09:42 PM
    I would like to take right now to thank every experienced blackberry user from pretty much stopping me from throwing my phone against a brick wall. I sat here for 2 hours trying to solve my duplicate calendar entry problem, then came on crackberry, and solved it in 3 minutes. Thanks everyone!
    Same here!!! The WIPE worked perfectly for the calendar as did the RSET for the contacts. Ya'll are lifesavers!!
    08-29-10 04:30 AM
    THANK YOU! I read the other threads with the same information but yours made it completely clear. I was looking for a dialog box and got frustrated when there was none. When you specifically stated type the command and a confirmation appears made it much easier......Thanks
    09-06-10 07:47 AM
    Thank you Adam Zeis Forums Manager, for your post.
    it helped me & relieved my tension of seeing multiple entries in my blackberry.

have a blessed day !
    Ravi Santwani
    09-12-10 11:47 PM
    Is there a way to do this with a pearl? with the compact keyboard, not sure how to properly type 'wipe' or 'reset'. thanks!
    With the calendar highlighted type rset on a QWERTY keyboard or ER,ER,AS,AS,ER,TY on SureType.
    09-13-10 07:28 AM
    does the "WIPE" delete ALL the calendars or just the selected one? i only want to get rid of one calendar.
    09-25-10 03:47 PM
    Big help everyone! Thanks to bwcomputers for the tip on getting the calendar back, had the exact same issue on my 9650 running 6.0....

Thanks again!
    12-04-10 03:16 PM
    Just wanted to thank all for the info here. After updating the OS on my Torch, I somehow duped holidays with Datepedia & all my appointments were set for an email address where I don't use the online calendar. So, I used the "wipe" option, but also deleted the calendar service book for the wrong email address. Problems solved. Thanks.

I found this with a search. But it ought to also be a sticky, if it isn't already.
    02-04-11 10:43 PM
    Thank for the tips... i try to clear my calendar contents more than 1 week.. and i don't succeed.. then i find the answer within 2" here
    04-12-11 09:25 PM
    Another huge thank you from me....had around 2000 entries, driving me insane.
    07-15-11 04:51 PM
    The CALENDAR > OPTIONS > WIPE command cleared my calendar but it wouldnt resync the google sync calendar

I then signed out of google sync and it prompts to delete all entry's which i agreed to, then i resigned in and setup calendar sync options and resynced that fixed everything for me

Now I have to figure out how to change the colour of my default calendar.

BTW I did delete all other calendar service books to keep it neater inside my BB but I dont think that is necessary
    05-29-12 08:05 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD