As stated in the title, BB10 delay? No problem!! Why? Because I'm just giddy now from the excitement that I finished my first BB10 app.

It was my first attempt at an app, so decided to make something simple. Visit Amateur BB App Developer to see more of it. Here's a screenshot:

So a delay just means I will have more time to write my second app

RIM, I still believe in you!!!
    AlienSlacker and Thunderbuck like this.
    06-29-12 12:59 AM

... And more time for less developers to write their first. Not many developers share your optimism unfortunately. Not many people enjoy being lied to. Who knew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Saiga likes this.
    06-29-12 01:04 AM
    As stated in the title, BB10 delay? No problem!! Why? Because I'm just giddy now from the excitement that I finished my first BB10 app.

It was my first attempt at an app, so decided to make something simple. Visit Amateur BB App Developer to see more of it. Here's a screenshot:
    Click to view quoted image

Im with you I still believe. Ill be looking for your app when 10 hits the market.
    06-29-12 01:22 AM
    I am glad you finished your first app!

But honestly I'm kinda ticked off that I have 4 apps ready to go (2 more being worked on) for PB/BB10 and they wont be for sell on one platform anytime soon, If ever.
    06-29-12 01:23 AM

Click to view quoted image

Congratulations on your app, and your enthusiasm. Your post is the best thing I've seen today
    otacon likes this.
    06-29-12 01:29 AM
    ... And more time for less developers to write their first. Not many developers share your optimism unfortunately. Not many people enjoy being lied to. Who knew.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    Well, the community just needs to stay strong and wait out the delay...

I just choose to believe and wait it out... I do know that there might be a chance that all my effort is wasted if BB10 is delayed forever, but I do this as a hobby...
    06-29-12 01:30 AM
    Im with you I still believe. Ill be looking for your app when 10 hits the market.
    Thanks for the encouraging words. My second app is a Mathematics reference app for students and already starting work on the framework.
    06-29-12 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD