12-21-11 02:48 PM
    I guess I have a hard time blaming RIM directly. Frst to design a type of product doesn't always mean best. When your the first, other companies can learn from you, and use it to build their own. So they may have fallen behind, but they just need to figure out what they are doing again and they will come back.
    12-21-11 03:24 PM
    Might want to check your data before rehashing someone else's blunder. RIM is a Canadian company, and your title says "world" whereas the article is "America". Also it's in the wrong forum - you've posted in General Discussion, where there's a few discussions on the subject you could have joined. If you wanted to post "news" the News and Rumors forum is "over thar".
    12-21-11 05:15 PM
    Please don't encourage these postings by spending the time to respond anymore.

RIM is anything but in trouble for the record. Their user base worldwide is growing, and there is far more markets then just the United States.
    12-21-11 05:27 PM
    Might want to check your data before rehashing someone else's blunder. RIM is a Canadian company, and your title says "world" whereas the article is "America". Also it's in the wrong forum - you've posted in General Discussion, where there's a few discussions on the subject you could have joined. If you wanted to post "news" the News and Rumors forum is "over thar".

Last I knew Canada was still located in North America. It's just North of the United States!

Speaking of blunders!

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry.
    12-21-11 06:14 PM
    There was already a thread regarding this article and I believe it got way out of hand. Probably best not to rehash it.
    12-21-11 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD