When u launch a new z40 or z50 u won't make money unless they advertise it please blackberry advertise this new sexy phone the new blackberry 10 smartphone z40 awesome
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    03-29-15 07:33 PM
    U won't hear of a Z40 cause BlackBerry doesn't name them Z and Q anymore they call them by names now

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 07:34 PM
    Z40-facepalm.jpg
    03-29-15 07:35 PM
    You have posted this many times we get that you want a z40 but BlackBerry isn't exactly in the financial situation to put out bland slab consumer phones since nobody bought the z10 let alone the z30 and there are very little factors to make a BlackBerry popular with the general market furthermore telling them to just advertise it won't do too well because nobody would buy a BlackBerry anyway outside of enterprise because it has no ecosystem and also have you considered using punctuation it would really help with understanding what you're saying

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 07:38 PM
    When u launch a new z40 or z50 u won't make money unless they advertise it please blackberry advertise this new sexy phone the new blackberry 10 smartphone z40 awesome
    This is the Crackberry forums. Not BlackBerry. Maybe you should make your posts there, instead, for better exposure.
    03-29-15 07:43 PM
    You have posted this many times we get that you want a z40 but BlackBerry isn't exactly in the financial situation to put out bland slab consumer phones since nobody bought the z10 let alone the z30 and there are very little factors to make a BlackBerry popular with the general market furthermore telling them to just advertise it won't do too well because nobody would buy a BlackBerry anyway outside of enterprise because it has no ecosystem and also have you considered using punctuation it would really help with understanding what you're saying

Posted via CB10
    Where are you getting your data from? Only BB10 phones I see in Government are Z10 and Z30 even though the Q10 is an option, and these BB10 replacement programs are just launching. Devs on here have reported that most of their data from apps show Z devices are more prevalent. Passport sales are a tiny fraction of the Total Bb10 so devices sold, and Classic is even smaller at this point. Leap will sell more in business and Government than the Classic is my prediction based on what I see with the Z vs Q now. Unless the majority of the 7 Million BB10 devices sold in FY2015 were Q10, then your statement is completely wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    03-29-15 08:37 PM
    I actually think the majority of BB10 sold was q10. This is based on observation. I think the Classic is selling relatively by BlackBerry standards, I have seen a few around. Z10 and Z30 on the other hand never really found an audience. Unfortunately I can understand the reluctant of BlackBerry to produce another all touch high end phone?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 08:47 PM
    Where are you getting your data from? Only BB10 phones I see in Government are Z10 and Z30 even though the Q10 is an option, and these BB10 replacement programs are just launching. Devs on here have reported that most of their data from apps show Z devices are more prevalent. Passport sales are a tiny fraction of the Total Bb10 so devices sold, and Classic is even smaller at this point. Leap will sell more in business and Government than the Classic is my prediction based on what I see with the Z vs Q now. Unless the majority of the 7 Million BB10 devices sold in FY2015 were Q10, then your statement is completely wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Being the most popular BB10 phone is akin to being the shortest giant, so whichever one is the most popular is irrelevant when compared to the rest of the consumer market.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 08:50 PM
    Pointless thread lol

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    will308 and MarsupilamiX like this.
    03-29-15 08:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not that I disagree with your point, but accusing the OP of having no punctuation is a bit disingenuous....not one comma in yours, and it could have used a few.
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 08:58 PM
    Nope people will buy blackberry if u show off a nice z40 with the 10.3.2 awesomeness
    03-29-15 09:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Except I'm not in enterprise and I have a Q10, Z30 and now a Passport and if BlackBerry WOULD advertise in the USA showing some of the reasons their handsets are superior it would at least get their name out there again even though now that I think about it don't know that I've ever seen an ad for a BlackBerry device even during their heyday back in the earlier 2000's and punctuation is so overrated as is proper grammar as this was very much fun typing w/o any of either.
    03-29-15 09:37 PM
    Except I'm not in enterprise and I have a Q10, Z30 and now a Passport and if BlackBerry WOULD advertise in the USA showing some of the reasons their handsets are superior it would at least get their name out there again even though now that I think about it don't know that I've ever seen an ad for a BlackBerry device even during their heyday back in the earlier 2000's and punctuation is so overrated as is proper grammar as this was very much fun typing w/o any of either.
    Hello Moody
    I missed you!
    moody likes this.
    03-29-15 10:00 PM
    Hello Moody
    I missed you!
    Awwwe. Missed you too

Passport & Z30
    Can't imagine life w/o a BlackBerry
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    03-29-15 10:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's because the only people who bought a Z10 and Z30 and BlackBerry fans. Unless they are BlackBerry fans I doubt that those in the business world that have a BlackBerry aren't really looking at the app store. They probably have a second device for apps. Plus, the only phones I see in government are BBOS phones, NOT BB10. If you think that you or devs know more about what is going on in the business/government world than Mr. Chen then you are kidding yourself. The whole reason they made the Classic was because the business customers supposedly wanted it over the current phones. So many people in the forums think they have the best solution for BlackBerry. Chen knows better than anyone here how to help BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 10:10 PM
    Not that I disagree with your point, but accusing the OP of having no punctuation is a bit disingenuous....not one comma in yours, and it could have used a few.
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Well yeah, but imagine that for every post.
    03-29-15 10:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey mate, for someone who sure runs this place like you do, let's (as in let us - talk about punctuation(s) shall we? Since I taught Elementary kids how to "punctuate" maybe it's time you got schooled! Let's take a moment to correct your grammatical mistakes.

You have posted this many times(comma), we get that you want a z40 but BlackBerry isn't exactly in the financial situation to put out [a] bland slab [of] consumer phones since nobody bought the z10 let alone the z30 (apostrophe S)'s. (Capitalize new sentence)There are very little factors to (making BlackBerry) popular with the general market, furthermore telling them to just advertise won't do well because no one would buy a BlackBerry. Outside of enterprise, it has no ecosystem and you must consider using punctuation(comma), it would really help with understanding what you're saying (period).

I corrected and re-worded many of your run on sentences, next time, please remember to spell-check your own work before telling others what to do; seeing as you did no better, in fact, you were much worse.

Have a nice day
    03-29-15 10:19 PM
    Well yeah, but imagine that for every post.
    Well then, imagine your run-on sentences in "every" post and how embarrassing it is not knowing right from wrong? You should enjoy a little bit of humble pie, you may like the taste, unless otherwise it's not something you are proud of when someone else puts you in your place.
    03-29-15 10:23 PM
    Perhaps you missed the sarcasm of the unpunctuated missive.

Also, you may have missed another point :

"we get that you want a z40 but BlackBerry isn't exactly in the financial situation to put out [a] bland slab [of] consumer phones since nobody bought the z10 let alone the z30 (apostrophe S)'s."

I think he actually means "bland slab consumer phones," meaning that plain old slab phones aren't going to cut it!
    NYTOC83 likes this.
    03-29-15 10:28 PM
    Well then, imagine your run-on sentences in "every" post and how embarrassing it is not knowing right from wrong? You should enjoy a little bit of humble pie, you may like the taste, unless otherwise it's not something you are proud of when someone else puts you in your place.
    whoosh
    moody, Z10NIZED and habs_fan like this.
    03-29-15 10:30 PM
    Hey mate, for someone who sure runs this place like you do, let's (as in let us - talk about punctuation(s) shall we? Since I taught Elementary kids how to "punctuate" maybe it's time you got schooled! Let's take a moment to correct your grammatical mistakes.

You have posted this many times(comma), we get that you want a z40 but BlackBerry isn't exactly in the financial situation to put out [a] bland slab [of] consumer phones since nobody bought the z10 let alone the z30 (apostrophe S)'s. (Capitalize new sentence)There are very little factors to (making BlackBerry) popular with the general market, furthermore telling them to just advertise won't do well because no one would buy a BlackBerry. Outside of enterprise, it has no ecosystem and you must consider using punctuation(comma), it would really help with understanding what you're saying (period).

I corrected and re-worded many of your run on sentences, next time, please remember to spell-check your own work before telling others what to do; seeing as you did no better, in fact, you were much worse.

Have a nice day
    Do you people not think that possibly - just possibly - he was being sarcastic by not adding any punctuation on purpose?

Posted via CB10
    Z10NIZED likes this.
    03-29-15 10:36 PM
    Perhaps you missed the sarcasm?
    You bet I did, however, I have no problem admitting that. On the other hand, my humble pie tasted quite nicely thanks to you

If only others had the balls to do the same ^_^
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    03-29-15 10:36 PM
    Do you people not think that possibly - just possibly - he was being sarcastic by not adding any punctuation on purpose?

Posted via CB10
    Usually when someone does that to another person, they don't remark at the end of their own statement what the person should have done; instead they make their case and point without such regards by doing exactly what the person did.
    03-29-15 10:42 PM
    You bet I did, however, I have no problem admitting that. On the other hand, my humble pie tasted quite nicely thanks to you

If only others had the balls to do the same ^_^
    You obviously don't understand the word humble. You are not being humble at all by pointing out your own humility. Either that or you don't do the sarcasm thing very well.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 10:45 PM
    03-29-15 11:22 PM
38 12