A trip to Huatulco Mexico showed the power of the z30 and BB10 devices. I like to take a lot of photos and create family moments using Story Maker. It's so easy. So I throw a story together for my son and his girlfriend who accompanied us. Outside of her being amazed at "my abilities " lol, her jaw dropped when my son wanted the video and NFC did the transfer from my z30 to his. It really sank home how cool that was while her Iphone.....well it could only share with itself. On the plane home I was compiling many different stories to the amazement of strangers I was sitting with. Again transferring them to my wife's z10 and sons z30 so they could enjoy them also. They were a few seats away. By the time I stepped off the plane, I had over 600 photos and video clips organized, and 9 stories completed with tunes attached. They are personalized for different people, touching moments, group laughs etc. Watched them on the big screen at home, the quality is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 02:21 PM
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing the experience.
    03-20-14 02:34 PM
    What a great story! Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to explore that App. Also jealous of your Z30...this would be another reason why I would want this phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 02:57 PM
    I wish BB would market some stories like this. This would be a great commercial.
    trinichindian likes this.
    03-20-14 03:40 PM
    What the heck is marketing? It just doesn't make sense in this context

Posted via CB10
    Johberry and spikesolie like this.
    03-20-14 03:44 PM
    What the heck is marketing? It just doesn't make sense in this context

Posted via CB10
    What?
    03-20-14 03:46 PM
    What?
    Get the joke?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 06:03 PM
    What?
    *Whooosh

Haha.

Z10 10.2.1.2228
    03-20-14 06:21 PM
    That's cool. Glad you had an awesome trip!

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-20-14 07:06 PM
    Get the joke?

Posted via CB10
    I understand the first part as in BlackBerry doesn't market. Personal stories sell anything. Watch TV and see how many ads have someone telling their story.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 07:27 PM
    "While her iPhone can only share with itself" haha the truth of this is unreal but it'd also why a lot if people want let go of their iPhones. Btw.. did she try out the Z30?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 08:41 PM
    I love the Z30 period.
    03-20-14 10:50 PM
    Her hands were all over it as she watched the video clips in which she starred in. She just bought the 5C recently and had the iphone 4 prior to. Don't think she would switch ever, but definitely changed her view of BB10 and BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 07:41 AM
    I understand the first part as in BlackBerry doesn't market. Personal stories sell anything. Watch TV and see how many ads have someone telling their story.

Posted via CB10
    You mean the stories they get paid to tell. That's why blackberry is failing. They don't market and when they do its absolutely ****e because they have no idea how to market

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    03-21-14 08:49 PM
    It's great to have Story Teller but there is now way to share with others not close to you or who don't have Berry's. And with file size transfer limitations you can't share via BBM or other. A missed feature to show and promote.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 08:59 PM
    Didn't your son say he wanted an iPhone awhile back? You're a busy bee and you had a blast!

A trip to Huatulco Mexico showed the power of the z30 and BB10 devices. I like to take a lot of photos and create family moments using Story Maker. It's so easy. So I throw a story together for my son and his girlfriend who accompanied us. Outside of her being amazed at "my abilities " lol, her jaw dropped when my son wanted the video and NFC did the transfer from my z30 to his. It really sank home how cool that was while her Iphone.....well it could only share with itself. On the plane home I was compiling many different stories to the amazement of strangers I was sitting with. Again transferring them to my wife's z10 and sons z30 so they could enjoy them also. They were a few seats away. By the time I stepped off the plane, I had over 600 photos and video clips organized, and 9 stories completed with tunes attached. They are personalized for different people, touching moments, group laughs etc. Watched them on the big screen at home, the quality is amazing.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 09:03 PM
    You mean the stories they get paid to tell. That's why blackberry is failing. They don't market and when they do its absolutely ****e because they have no idea how to market

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    They may get paid, but consumers buy in. All companies need to do is provide a relatable story so you'll buy in. That's how marketing works, which is why BB marketing hasn't....it's impersonal.
    03-21-14 09:28 PM