Until the Q30 shows it's face, I am left with a choice of slabs for the time being.

I'm interested in something a little different and something to hold my attention for more than a few weeks.

So, the Z10 is a steal at the moment and the Z30 is the new top boy in BBs line up.

Yotaphone has some interesting smartphone ideas, so, what do you think guys and gals.

Blackberry Z10?
    Blackberry Z30?
    Or
    Yotaphone?

Hands-on: YotaPhone review - Pocket-lint
    12-04-13 03:21 PM
    That YotaPhone is definitely a different creature in the smartphone world. Be interesting to so how it gets followed in the real world.
    keypad likes this.
    12-04-13 03:52 PM
    Be prepared for a wide range of suggestions...

I have a Z10, ready to get a Z30. There is enough of a difference (to me) to warrant the upgrade. The nifty new Paratek antenna alone makes a difference. I've seen that side-by-side with my Z10. Nice feel; noticeably bigger screen for my failing eyes...

It all comes down to what you need in a mobile.
    damien kupuku and keypad like this.
    12-04-13 03:54 PM
    A rear display phone..thats wicked

Posted via CB10
    keypad likes this.
    12-04-13 03:57 PM
    Wonder what kind of battery life it gets? Do you want BB10 or Android? That should answer your question.
    keypad likes this.
    12-04-13 03:57 PM
    All I can say is my Z30 has been my favorite smartphone so far.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10
    keypad likes this.
    12-04-13 03:58 PM
    Hmmmmm, make calls with it, you can?
    kbz1960 and keypad like this.
    12-04-13 03:59 PM
    Happy owner of a Q10, waiting for a Q30 too.
    I must say that the Z30 is really hard to resist to... i passed on a few Z30 on ebay that were around the 400 euro.
    Yotaphone is really in another world, for me the Android environment is a no-go (i tried but that's not for me, i love BB10 elegance and efficiency).
    And 499 euro is a bit too much for that kind of screen. (multimedia must be its downside, can you watch youtube videos on it?)
    The Q10 by the way is a fantastic phone: fluidity, easiest multitasking existing for me, great speakers, instant actions are the best thing for me.
    If you want a more comfortable screen estate the Z30 is a must-have imho (and the Q30 shouldn't be on the market before a few months, if it ever comes to the market...fingers crossed)

edit: just saw it has two screens... well it's really weird. I'd love to try one! and the price is no more a problem...with two screens
    keypad likes this.
    12-04-13 04:05 PM
    Be prepared for a wide range of suggestions...

I have a Z10, ready to get a Z30. There is enough of a difference (to me) to warrant the upgrade. The nifty new Paratek antenna alone makes a difference. I've seen that side-by-side with my Z10. Nice feel; noticeably bigger screen for my failing eyes...

It all comes down to what you need in a mobile.
    Thank you for the response.

I'm in two minds at the mo about the Z10 and Z10 as a keypad is still such a pull for me, but the Z10 price now is such a good deal and the Z30 although not my first choice, is my first choice if I'm spending that kind of money off contract, so...

I'm stuck
    12-04-13 04:17 PM
    Wonder what kind of battery life it gets? Do you want BB10 or Android? That should answer your question.
    Great question.

I currently use BBos7 and a Gnote so actually going for BB10 is the is longest stretch for me platform wise, but in reality this is not an issue for me as I love to experience new technology, it's kind of an addiction really.
    12-04-13 04:22 PM
    Hmmmmm, make calls with it, you can?
    http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/u3aTzicnvGM/hqdefault.jpg
    Would this not be a Yodaphone?
    12-04-13 04:23 PM
    Happy owner of a Q10, waiting for a Q30 too.
    I must say that the Z30 is really hard to resist to... i passed on a few Z30 on ebay that were around the 400 euro.
    Yotaphone is really in another world, for me the Android environment is a no-go (i tried but that's not for me, i love BB10 elegance and efficiency).
    And 499 euro is a bit too much for that kind of screen. (multimedia must be its downside, can you watch youtube videos on it?)
    The Q10 by the way is a fantastic phone: fluidity, easiest multitasking existing for me, great speakers, instant actions are the best thing for me.
    If you want a more comfortable screen estate the Z30 is a must-have imho (and the Q30 shouldn't be on the market before a few months, if it ever comes to the market...fingers crossed)

edit: just saw it has two screens... well it's really weird. I'd love to try one! and the price is no more a problem...with two screens
    Thank you for you opinion.

My fingers and toes are crossed for a 4 inch screened Q30
    12-04-13 04:27 PM