After using Z30 for more than one week, my previous BB10 was a Z10, I don't feel the size is too big of a difference.
    I was worry that Z30 will not be easy to carry or that it will not fit in my pocket...guess what, I was wrong.
    I prefer Z30 than Z10. Also I tried 10.3.0.296 on my new Z30 for a few days...oh man, what it's coming to BB10 OS is just great.
    OS loads faster, apps load faster, camera lets me takes great pictures and new interface is easier and faster, browser perfomance is great, UI was better and easier to use.
    I went back to 10.2.1 just because 10.3 leaked version could not read my 64GB SD card.
    BTW I have average size hands, so don't be afraid of size...get a Z30, sure you will not regret.
    06-22-14 11:42 AM
    What makes this a troll thread? This is the same type of question CrackBerry posters have been asking for a long time. Posters who were moving to BlackBerry, or upgrading their current BB device, would often ask whether they should get the latest Curve or the latest Bold. Even though the Bold was the top of the line BB device, the Curve was the perfect phone for many. I'm sure the Z30 is "fabulous," but in reading through this thread it is clear that some consumers would be best served by getting a Z10. I know if I were looking for a new BlackBerry I would not consider the Z30 because I do not like the large screen size.
    Well, Z30 it's not that big...here...look a this picture of Z10 and Z30 side by side
    http://mobilepadi.com/wp-content/upl...z10-vs-z30.jpg not much difference really
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    06-22-14 11:52 AM
    It's a great screen. Really don't think you have a true grasp on it. Iphone users claim their screen is so good in the sun. My buddy wanted to show me and the wife a photo on his phone the other day......outside in the shade.....ooh no good we have to go in the garage.....to see it. So in real life it's no better.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but I do have a grasp on it. BlackBerry really screwed up the battery life with the Z10. Everyone knows how bad it is. Instead of addressing the internal problems with the device and operating system that causes the poor battery life, they just added a bigger battery and put a governor on the brightness setting.

So the Z30 screen could obviously be brighter but they put that brightness limit on it to force a better battery life.

There are a lot of delusional Z30 owners out there that choose to ignore this. It's the major downfall of the device. Some will say it's bright enough but in my opinion it's not.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 12:29 PM
    Sorry but I do have a grasp on it. BlackBerry really screwed up the battery life with the Z10. Everyone knows how bad it is. Instead of addressing the internal problems with the device and operating system that causes the poor battery life, they just added a bigger battery and put a governor on the brightness setting.

So the Z30 screen could obviously be brighter but they put that brightness limit on it to force a better battery life.

There are a lot of delusional Z30 owners out there that choose to ignore this. It's the major downfall of the device. Some will say it's bright enough but in my opinion it's not.

Posted via CB10
    Don't have any problem with the screen, and I'm not delusional. And that's my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    eduzojordan likes this.
    06-22-14 12:31 PM
    If price matters, you should choose Z10. Really good phone to the current market price. It has also a good size in hand, not too big. Well, the battery life sucks, why you should invest in extra battery, so you can switch when needed.

When it comes to design and aesthetic, then Z10 is still looks better than Z30 I think.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 07:22 PM
30 12