BlackBerry Z10...I salute you and proud owner of the best smartphone which is the Z10 of course! Enough said!

Posted via CB10
    beamolite, McLester and nico2004 like this.
    09-10-13 03:20 PM
    That's because not much changed since the iPhone 5. But Don't be fooled, the DID change things and it WILL move masses of buyers.

Something the Z10 is still trying to do (and I don't blame the Z10. I blame lack of apps and marketing).
    Fnen90 likes this.
    09-10-13 03:25 PM
    It looks like that funny season is here on Crackberry again.
    09-10-13 03:27 PM
    Here's what it looks like (Pre 10.2)
    Z10 Stack up well against IPhone 5s!-iphone_5s_nexus_4_htc_one_blackberry_z10_nokia_1020_specs.jpg
    09-10-13 03:29 PM
    Here's what it looks like (Pre 10.2)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iphone_5s_nexus_4_htc_one_blackberry_z10_nokia_1020_specs.jpg 
Views:	2216 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	200388
    I don't know about you guys, but seems like a very even scenario for me.

We can clearly see where each has an edge also...

Apple - Strong user base, app selection, "ecosystem";
    Android - Largest userbase, most tweakable, strong ecosystem;
    BlackBerry - Most secure platform, jack of all trades OS;
    Lumia - Best camera and software for taking pictures.

Or at least that's how I see it. It's all good. Comeptition drives companies to push better products (unless you're Apple - then you can just make minor adjustments that are good, but not as fantastic as what everything else has to do to get some attention).
    09-10-13 03:36 PM
    I don't know about you guys, but seems like a very even scenario for me.

We can clearly see where each has an edge also...

Apple - Strong user base, app selection, "ecosystem";
    Android - Largest userbase, most tweakable, strong ecosystem;
    BlackBerry - Most secure platform, jack of all trades OS;
    Lumia - Best camera and software for taking pictures.

Or at least that's how I see it. It's all good. Comeptition drives companies to push better products (unless you're Apple - then you can just make minor adjustments that are good, but not as fantastic as what everything else has to do to get some attention).

But for most people BB10 and the Z10 isn't really any more secure than any other platform, that leaves them as a "jack of all trades OS"... whatever that means.

I like how with most of Apple's components they have abbreviations that "separate" their components from everyone elses. Makes it very difficult to really do a Apple to Apple comparison.
    diegonei and Coachbulldog like this.
    09-10-13 03:42 PM
    Anyone who thinks it is even needs to play real racing 3 on both phones. The iphone is much faster.
    09-10-13 03:49 PM
    anyone who thinks it is even needs to play real racing 3 on both phones. The iphone is much faster.
    lol lol @ u
    09-10-13 03:54 PM
    lol lol @ u
    you are probably aren't aware that iPhone's GPU excel at gaming, even the iPhone 5 GPU beat some of the test against the recently released Galaxy S4
    AnandTech | The iPhone 5 Review
    AnandTech | Samsung Galaxy S 4 Review - Part 1
    09-10-13 06:06 PM
    BlackBerry Z10...I salute you and proud owner of the best smartphone which is the Z10 of course! Enough said!

Posted via CB10
    WAITER! I'd like a puff/sniff/IV shot of whatever that gentleman is having! And make it snappy!

Oh wait... You were serious?!?
    09-10-13 06:10 PM
    Okay I'm a BlackBerry fan boy, but come on.

Posted via CB10
    h20work likes this.
    09-10-13 06:11 PM
    you are probably aren't aware that iPhone's GPU excel at gaming, even the iPhone 5 GPU beat some of the test against the recently released Galaxy S4
    AnandTech | The iPhone 5 Review
    AnandTech | Samsung Galaxy S 4 Review - Part 1
    We are all aware the Apple GPU cranks. Rather, we are laughing that anyone needs this. I play zero games on my phone.

Now I suppose if some people were in a senate meeting debating life and death, they might whip out an iphone and play some poker if bored. But that isn't me.
    09-10-13 06:14 PM
    Please, even the iphone5 made the Z10 look sorta meh. Now it's not even close...
    TgeekB likes this.
    09-10-13 06:17 PM
    We are all aware the Apple GPU cranks. Rather, we are laughing that anyone needs this. I play zero games on my phone.

Now I suppose if some people were in a senate meeting debating life and death, they might whip out an iphone and play some poker if bored. But that isn't me.
    Great. Nice to know it isn't for you. Now stop saying 'we'...not everyone thinks like you.
    Moonbase0ne likes this.
    09-10-13 06:19 PM
    And this is why BlackBerry keeps falling further and further behind.
    Fnen90 likes this.
    09-10-13 06:20 PM

Kind of silly the Z30 will have a separate gpu for gaming then huh
    09-10-13 06:22 PM
    But for most people BB10 and the Z10 isn't really any more secure than any other platform, that leaves them as a "jack of all trades OS"... whatever that means.
    Jack of all trades, master of none - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In short, the Z10 is a device that will do well in most scenarios, but won't baffle you in any of them. It won't let you down, but it won't excell in anything (That is, right now. The OS is evolving... Apps are - slowly - coming. That may very well change at some point).

Kevin would probably say "Jack of all trades, master of communication".

Kind of silly the Z30 will have a separate gpu for gaming then huh
    I thought the Z10 has a dedicate GPU for that. Am I wrong?

(I too don't play on my Z10. The few games I have installed are there so I can chamption the device heh).

Please, even the iphone5 made the Z10 look sorta meh. Now it's not even close...
    You'll find a lot of people will disagree with you on this one.

Dealing with absolutes is never a good approach.
    09-10-13 07:38 PM
    Not sure why people are comparing the Z10 to the iPhone 5S. The Z10 is 8 to 9 months old. Not a fair comparison. The iPhone 5 is closer to the Z10.
    09-10-13 07:57 PM
    i can't wait till people benchmark the iPhone 5S, camera comparison (the 4S/5 already beat the Z10, see link below) then i'll see how well the Z10 stack up against the 5S
    Conclusion and Gallery: BlackBerry's back: Z10 camera review: Connect
    09-11-13 06:15 PM
    But for most people BB10 and the Z10 isn't really any more secure than any other platform
    where did you hear that garbage from?
    McLester and mastermike87 like this.
    09-11-13 06:29 PM
    where did you hear that garbage from?
    Only if you are on BES.
    09-11-13 06:37 PM
    It looks like that funny season is here on Crackberry again.
    Lmao

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 06:38 PM
    Apple makes iPhones for iPhone users, small upgrades for people who's contracts are up. The first few iterations of the iPhone were made to gather a user base and steal users of other platforms, hence the big changes in functions, specs etc. now they cater more to their existing customers. Apple can afford to do this, they aren't in the spec race, although as others point out, they are not slouching there either.
    09-11-13 06:41 PM
    You appear not to be aware at all:
    iOS and Android gaming revenue tripled that of handheld consoles in Q1 2013: App Annie
    Gaming appears to be big on iOS and Android, therefore the natural evolution is to increase performance for an even better experience.
    To be blunt, you, as an individual in respect to mobile smartphone gaming, are irrelevant.
    09-11-13 06:45 PM
    I would substitute the Z30 in place of the Z10. In my opinion both devices stack very well, however ecosystem and app selection would definitely improve mind share leading to market share and sales.
    09-11-13 06:58 PM
72 123