- CrackBerry Addict
02-22-13, 12:22 AM #4
- 527 Posts
There's another solution aside from battery pull. Hold down the power button for a minute until you see the led lights up, then the whole system will reboot. No need for a battery pull. Note that with this reboot you won't see the option screen you would normally see when you hold the power button down.
Posted via CB10I use BB10...the blasphemy!
- By osoms1 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-10, 12:10 AM
- By sharka87 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 09-16-09, 03:31 AM
- By CRMfusionGW in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-09, 07:04 PM
- By bdguru in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-09, 07:50 PM
- By bdguru in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-09, 07:50 PM