Z10 has no LTE Support?
A Clerk At JumboElectronics UAE Says, "Z10 has no LTE Support"
Made me laugh so hard. The store has a big display on the Z10 and they have pretty stupid clerks.Thanks For Reading My Post
- 03-11-2013, 08:19 AM #3Through the Years :2001 Ericsson T29s> Sony Z5> Sony Z7> SE Z600>Moto A760> RAZR V3>Razr V3i>BB 8800>BB 9500 >BB 9800>Bold 9900..RIM Returns with a bang
Life was much simpler when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits
Z10 has no LTE Support?
I asked him about the Z10.. Said all the features. I asked him:
Why not 4G? Last time I checked the Z10 packed LTE
So he said: All Z10's have no LTE.
I asked him: what about if I pick one up from Canada or Europe?
He said: blackberry was too ignorant to not pack LTE into their phones
20 mins of feature browsing and internet browsing to prove to him the Z10 has LTE and the model that they provide doesn't
Oh thanks mods for changing the title
Sent from my Nintendo NESThanks For Reading My Post
- CrackBerry User
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM #10
- 52 Posts
StephenUSA - just go to settings, then go to network connections, then to mobile network, then network technology.
You can change your network connections there.
Posted via CB10- Phone:
Motorola V66i> Sony Ericsson K750i> Sony Ericsson Xperia X1> Apple iPhone 3GS> BlackBerry Z10
- Tablet: BlackBerry Playbook 32GB + BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB
- CrackBerry Genius
03-11-2013, 01:57 PM #11
- 2,321 Posts
Which is odd because somehow, if you bothered to post that a clerk (correctly) said the z10 in his store and region - don't have LTE, I have the feeling you'd post him saying things like "BB was too ignorant to not....."
Which sort of makes me think you're now making up the rest of this story....quite possibly because you're afraid people willl "laugh so hard" at YOU.
If you aren't though, then I have no idea why you'd expect a clerk at a retail store to know what models offered in other countries have.....and it would be even more RIDICULOUS if you wanted the conversation to go:
customer: "hi, does the z10 have LTE"
clerk: "why yes it does!"
customer: "OK, I'd like one with LTE"
clerk: "oh, none of ours have that"
customer: "oh....where can I get one?"
I can certainly see you'd be laughing hard at him not doing that!!
He was right. You were wrong. Maybe think about that before laughing "so hard" at somebody, and calling them "stupid" in public (on the net).
- By bryanh99 in forum BlackBerry PlayBook OSReplies: 91Last Post: 04-28-2013, 08:12 PM
- By southflguy in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-10-2013, 12:58 PM
- By Gajja in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2013, 10:41 AM
- By noemie21 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2008, 05:48 AM
- By paragoose in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2008, 03:30 PM