Yeah I'll admit I would buy the passport but the virtual keyboard on this device is flawless feedback guys/gals I think it's time for something new any ideas BlackBerry users

Posted via cb10 spookyentertainment - YouTube
    07-15-14 12:43 AM
    OP, I agree with you, no virtual keyboard prior to the Z10 worked well for me, it was tedious, however Since the Z10 and now Z30, I haven't had any issues, the Passport is another device I am curious about. BlackBerry has been at the Vanguard of these types of technologies so I'm very interested . Really I want a new Z series but the Hybrid nature of the Passport keyboard has intrigued me

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 08:10 AM
    I am excited to see what the Passport brings but I a very happy with my Z10 and can wait until both Passport and Classic are out before deciding if I will get one of them.

My friends always comment as to how fast and mostly accurate I am on my Z10 while texting.

Crossing fingers that BlackBerry hits the mark with the new upcoming devices for the non-BB / ex-BB users and invest in some marketing.

My Z10 - an extension of me
    07-15-14 08:35 AM
    The word prediction is worse than on, for example, Windows phones. I hate the way the bb10 keyboard often predicts the plurals if words so I have to type the whole word to get it in singular.

I also hate the way it changes common words to other words (eg of to if -see example in paragraph above).

These small issues make typing on my z10 slower than on my girlfriend's Nokia as I'm constantly having to edit the writing.

Shocking that these things haven't been tweaked/fixed yet.
    07-15-14 09:29 AM
    I love my Z10. It's the first touch screen that I ever used. Frankly, I thought that a physical keyboard was the only way to go. However, I decided to give the Z10 a try and I was amazed at how smoothly the keyboard worked for me. I love the way the Z10 feels in my hand. In my opinion, it is a great device. To be fair, I also use a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I find it to be a very good device as well. I switch back and forth between the two because I like a change every now and then. My one and only complaint about the Z10 is not having a call blocking app available. I mean one that has a black list so that you can pick and choose what numbers to block. It may seem silly to some, but the lack of a call blocking app really bothers me. Other than that, I love the Z10. Of course, I've been a BlackBerry fan ever since my first one ....a 8100 Pearl .... seems so long ago now. LOL!
    07-15-14 09:45 AM
    The word prediction is worse than on, for example, Windows phones. I hate the way the bb10 keyboard often predicts the plurals if words so I have to type the whole word to get it in singular.

I also hate the way it changes common words to other words (eg of to if -see example in paragraph above).

These small issues make typing on my z10 slower than on my girlfriend's Nokia as I'm constantly having to edit the writing.

Shocking that these things haven't been tweaked/fixed yet.
    Totally agreed with you, have same issues , but overall I still type faster than in any other phone. Anyway nothing can be 100% perfect!

Sent from my Z 30
    07-15-14 01:54 PM
    I think it as become obvious that you keep making these types of threads to increase traffic to your youtube channel.
    07-15-14 02:03 PM