Sometime in the last few days my Torch has ceased to play YouTube vids with the pre-installed app over 3G. On WiFi it works perfectly. I've done a soft re-set, battery pull, had the service books re-sent, another battery pull....still no go. Does anyone have any other suggestions I could try to resolve this?

Thanks everyone.
    11-23-10 07:18 PM
    Sometime in the last few days my Torch has ceased to play YouTube vids with the pre-installed app over 3G. On WiFi it works perfectly. I've done a soft re-set, battery pull, had the service books re-sent, another battery pull....still no go. Does anyone have any other suggestions I could try to resolve this?

Thanks everyone.
    Try "reset wifi settings"

I have had (limited) success with same issue using this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-10 08:48 PM
    Tried that, didn't do anything. All WiFi settings are intact. And YouTube still only works over WiFi.

Out of curiosity, how would re-setting WiFi settings help the 3G non-play issue?
    11-23-10 09:37 PM
    Tried that, didn't do anything. All WiFi settings are intact. And YouTube still only works over WiFi.

Out of curiosity, how would re-setting WiFi settings help the 3G non-play issue?
    There used to be a setting in the mobile network options for streamsing media same as what is currently there as connection preferance.

Noticed my youtube broken longer than usual one day as well as other third party apps, couldent find the usual option to check and only recenty found resetting wifi options from "wifi network" and hitting bb key to select options from menu fixed my other apps but youtube is still off and on. Which is better than consistantly off which it was before.

11-23-10 09:54 PM
    A trick I use that works 85% of the time is to switch to 2g/EDGE then stream the video for a few seconds, and then swtich back to 3G

11-24-10 07:33 AM
    And just like that (after like 15 batt pulls for an totally unrelated calendar issue) YouTube works great over 3G gain.

...gotta love technology.
    11-24-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD