Hi there, as in other post i submitted before, im trying to watch youtube videos in my torch 9810, without success yet, however i found a website in wich they show an embedded player showing some youtube videos and what surprise to me is than im able to watch those videos in my blackberry without any problem, here is the link for u to check it out http://www.ligabbva.com/news/2012/04/22/cristiano-ronaldo-se-desetiqueta.html
    This website is in spanish languaje but u can just play the video for test it works fine in blackberry, my question is, can anyone tell me why im able to play this videos here and not into m.youtube.com or any third party app like "player for youtube" or any other app, just here, is something like html5??, can i use what this site use to "somehow" fix my problem and watch youtube videos??
    04-23-12 09:09 AM
    If you go to app world there is an app called player for youtube. 1 is free and the other is a premium app.

Not sure why you can't play a vid from your phone but the only thing I can think of is if its not made for mobile viewing.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-23-12 09:31 AM
    Is i told in my first message "player for youtube" doesnt work for me in me torch 9810 because it isn't able to play the videos, thats why im trying to discover what technology are they using in the url i provided, i think it could be useful to fix the youtube videos reproduction problem that lots of people have in their blackberrys, including mine.
    04-23-12 10:14 AM
    This is another website using embeded youtube player YouTube Embedded Player Test and it works for blackberry so i think embeded player could be a solution to watch youtube in blackberry
    04-23-12 11:05 AM
    I have no problem viewing youtube videos with my phone. I can browse over to youtube's mobile site and the videos play perfectly fine.
    04-23-12 02:44 PM
    Is i told in my first message "player for youtube" doesnt work for me in me torch 9810 because it isn't able to play the videos, thats why im trying to discover what technology are they using in the url i provided, i think it could be useful to fix the youtube videos reproduction problem that lots of people have in their blackberrys, including mine.
    Who has this problem?? you're the first person I heard that can't play videos on his
    blackberry. even and old 8310 can play youtube videos.
    04-23-12 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD