I created a new site for mobile devices and added a shortcut that can be downloaded to your blackberry. Hope some find the site useful. Some say it needs more color its work in progress. I can add any mobile site just use the email request link at the bottom of the pages. On the local news page if you have any local news with mobile sites please send the city, news station and the State and I will add those also. Thanks
    11-02-08 08:46 PM
    Cool site. Simple and to the point.

But CrackBerry isn't up there under Blackberry Sites, lol.

Oops.

Last edited by TravellingFool; 11-02-08 at 11:25 PM.
    11-02-08 11:10 PM
    wap.crackberry.com is added now. Thanks for pointing that out. I have added the other mobile sites that people emailed asking to be added. Keep them coming. Thanks everyone.
    11-04-08 09:20 PM
    added 5 more mobile sites today. Thanks for the email requests. Keep them coming.
    11-07-08 05:06 PM
    Added Sears, Victorias Secret, Ralph Lauren and a few others under shopping.
    Added alot more under Travel/Hotels. Also added myspace under communities. Added several more in other places.
    Thanks for all that emailed; requesting mobile sites to be added. Keep them coming.
    11-15-08 09:43 AM
    Added F1 racing under Sports/Racing. RBC under Banking. Go2sports under Sports. Added around 9 mobile Magazine sites under Entertainment/Magazines. Added Myspace moible under Community Sites.
    Thanks to all that requested mobile sites to be added. Keep them coming.
    11-23-08 12:35 PM
    Holy crap im in the works of doing the same exact thing. I love the site, nice work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 01:59 PM
    Thanks to some email requests I created a new section under News/Local news. I am listing the mobile sites of local news stations by city and state. I just added a few for Cincinnati Ohio. And one for Arizona. If you have local news that you would like added just do the link request at the bottom of the page and tell me the City and State. Under blackberry sites I added a section for OTA (over the air) downloads. Also added a mobile translator under Travel/Travel Help. Keep the requests coming as this site continues to grow. Thanks to everyone.

11-27-08 10:44 AM
    Just curious, but why would I or anyone else use this instead of
    Mobile Websites - Cantoni.mobi, which also updates regularly and also accepts
    addition requests?
    11-27-08 01:18 PM
    I guess it would be up to your choice. I didnt think I posted in here for people not to use his site.

Last edited by joestyer; 11-29-08 at 12:41 AM.
    11-29-08 12:37 AM
    Added translator and currency converter under travel / travel help. Thanks for the requests.

11-30-08 01:08 PM
    New Updates.. Due to requests I have added another category on the Main Page. Health and Wellness. Under this category I added a CPR site, Calorie Counter, Food Network, John Hopkins Mens Health, Mens Health Magazine, Mottos or Success, RX Directory, Thats Fit and Weight Watchers. Also added Politico News under National News. Thanks to everyone for the link requests.

12-05-08 06:42 PM
    Update. Added McDonalds, Burger King and Pizza Hut under new category Restaurants. If you know of anymore please let me know. Added more under Health and Wellness catagory. Thanks again for all the link requests. Keep them coming.

12-10-08 01:50 PM
    Joe - In my signature I have a link to my mobile website (same thing you did) through Wirenode. If you want, you can take off whatever you want.
    12-10-08 01:53 PM
    Added Chase (JP Morgan) under Banking, Added BBVDO under Entertainment/Videos.
    Added MOODIO.FM RADIO under Entertainment/Music Radio. Added Tune Us In under Blackberry. Added Slick Deals under Shopping. Thanks for all the Link Requests. Keep them coming.

12-14-08 09:01 AM
    Joe - In my signature I have a link to my mobile website (same thing you did) through Wirenode. If you want, you can take off whatever you want.
    Thank You
    BlackBerryBob

12-14-08 09:01 AM
    Happy New Year Everyone. I wanted to give an update of the sites that have been added through link requests and my daily searches.
    A suggestion Eric made with a link request I have created a new section under News for International News.
    I have also added a new Category Photo Albums.
    Under Blackberry Sites category mainly international blackberry sites.
    Under Sports category I have added BBsportsline and a couple of additional golf sites under the golf section in Sports.
    Under Entertainment Category I have added a few sites by request to the Music/Radio section. A couple of more sites have been added under TV/Movies.
    Two additional mobile weather sites have been added also.
    Over the last week I think yourshortcut is now over 500 mobile sites by category. Thanks to everone that has helped, and keep them coming.
    Those requests that are coming to me in Spanish, French, Chinese and other languages; I apologize for taking a couple of days to get the links added but it is taking time to get them translated. But I am having fun with it and learning at the same time.
    Thanks again everyone.
    01-01-09 03:35 PM
    Happy to let everyone know you can now search and play
    videos from the BlackBerry sites and Entertainment/videos Category.
    These videos are BlackBerry compliant.
    You can link right back to Yourshortcut after watching the movie.

Also the following mobile sites were added to Yourshortcut.mobi.
    Domino's Pizza is now under the Restaurant Category.
    Rival Sports is under the Sports Category.
    Cars.com is under Shopping and Information Category
    Forbes is under News/US News and Stocks Category
    Sci-Fi is under Entertainment/TV and Movies
    Bravo TV is under Entertainment/TV and Movies
    411 is under Information and Search Engines Category.
    OTA download for BB Sports Lines has been added under BlackBerry Sites Category.
    Thank You again for the link requests keep them coming.
    01-05-09 11:15 AM
    Thank you to everyone for the link requests the past week. This past week around 30 more mobile sites have been added. Gymtechnik has been added under Health and Fitness. Added 3 more mobile sites per request under the International News. Shutterfly has been added under Photo Album Sites Category. 2 new mobile weather sites under the Weather Category. Youvision under Information Category and several more. Thanks to everyone that use the link request at the bottom of each page. Keep the link requests coming.

01-12-09 11:51 PM
    Joe...

I can only say that this looks like you put in a lot of work on this, and it will save me a lot of time...so... Thank you.
    01-13-09 12:25 AM
    Wow, nice work. This is exactly what I have been looking for. Keep up the good work!

Cairne
    01-13-09 12:11 PM
    Joe...

I can only say that this looks like you put in a lot of work on this, and it will save me a lot of time...so... Thank you.
    Yes - thank you joe!
    01-13-09 12:12 PM
    Nice list. I prefer it over cantoni.mobi

01-13-09 12:22 PM
    These comments point to the strength of what Jonathan Fisher has done with his Storm Launchers - you roll your own with just copy and paste. Flexible. Simple. Personal.

Doctor Neutron
    01-13-09 02:53 PM
    awesome. thanks!
    01-13-09 03:04 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD