Dear Sirs,

Hopefully this is not wrong.

I just read a great article on the Verge about the Classic. The author mentioned that he had a 0 inbox with his BlackBerry.

I thought about it. I do have 3000+ Emails. And I want to make also that habbit about having 0 Mails. I will plan 1 day to clean up my mails.

My question:
    How do you swing that? What should I do? I have mails from ebay, amazin, Friends, business, etc. Any pro here with 0 inbox who can provide me with some state of the art tipps?

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 01:58 PM
    My Inbox is a 0 for e-mail. Every different message is dealt with as soon as possible. Filed or deleted but out of the inbox. With a massive number in the box already that state is going to take some time, but in the end the effort is a worthy one.
    12-17-14 02:14 PM
    Blend has helped me a lot with going over my incoming email, but a few while months ago I did see someone mention here in the forums about an app for managing and going over your entire email email, hopefully they will mention it again!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 02:22 PM
    Thanks so far. I tried to clean my mails 2 months before, before because Apple wanted to push me to pay for more GB! I have 5 GB, and I have seen that Mails took the most. also the "sent" ones. It took me hours.

But I know have many crap mails hidden. I am fascinated by having 0 mails in the inbox! Dealing with mails fast!

So you have files, I guess? Please feel free to share, how many files, and which names you branded them! I would love to take your ideas!
    12-17-14 03:21 PM
    My Hub inbox only ever holds email I have to act upon. All others get filed or deleted.

I have sub folder for E-comm, family, friends, subscription info, tech stuff, BB stuff, archive for misc stuff, and a temp folder for things I'll only need for a short time. And I'm ruthless about deleting. I can always search deleted if necessary.

I also keep a separate email account for incoming promos, etc.
    12-19-14 09:51 AM
    Wow. Cool tagging fine sir. This is the kind of answers I was looking for.

Will see what I can do this weekend since emails are always coming in.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 10:26 AM