09-13-08 11:58 AM
32 12
tools
    alright heres the plan... and its going to take some planning. we go out in boats 20 maybe. we need gps and NOAA radar. we come up from behind the hurricane. make it to the center of the eye where its sunny and calm. then we tie up boats and party and drift with the hurricane staying in the eye the whole time.... best party ever! it would go down in history! any thoughts?
    09-13-08 09:38 AM
    I'm in, LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 10:10 AM
    Glad I have the BB because I would have to listen to the radio for storm updates otherwise.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 10:13 AM
    alright heres the plan... and its going to take some planning. we go out in boats 20 maybe. we need gps and NOAA radar. we come up from behind the hurricane. make it to the center of the eye where its sunny and calm. then we tie up boats and party and drift with the hurricane staying in the eye the whole time.... best party ever! it would go down in history! any thoughts?
    Nominated for Darwin Award
    09-13-08 10:47 AM
    Nominated for Darwin Award

why thank you sir....
    it could be done but it would need super planning... and im telling you gentleman... we would go down in history for most extreme party ever in the eye of the storm.... extravaganza
    09-13-08 10:57 AM
    My thoughts are with the emergency teams who can't evacuate until everyone else is gone, the rescuers who will be waiting for the order to go into the worst of the storm to try and save life, and the despatchers who send them to risk their lives. And particularly for the families of the responders who have to sit at home and wait for the call they hope never comes.
    09-13-08 10:58 AM
    what about the party in the eye of the hurricane? wht about all the sacrifices we would have to make just to go down in history? look at the big picture man... jeez. jk
    09-13-08 11:58 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD