View Poll Results: Will you remain a Blackberry user?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

40 54.79%
  • No thanks, I will switch platforms as soon as I have the option

23 31.51%
  • I do not care

9 12.33%
  • I have no choice

1 1.37%
    It seems as if a great number of people around the internet are dissatisfied with RIM, typically OS 5 users. Why not let RIM know? Instead of simply griping and threatening to switch platforms, let them know, they might listen.

https://insights.na.blackberry.com/S...4&fromdetect=1
    08-07-10 08:14 PM
    I'm just miffed if they capitulate in Saudi Arabia. I think that will be an extremely large mistake, as there will be consequences as far as public perception of the loss of one of RIM's trump cards--better security (BES) than iPhone and Android, et al, has offered. Corporate clients will likely take a VERY DIM VIEW of the possibility that their company secrets may be fair game. I'm only on BIS, so it matters not to me, but I can see where Pandora's Box will be wide open if they provide "the keys to the kingdom" first here, and then "there"...then everywhere. RIM needs a backbone! MAN UP, RIM!
    08-07-10 08:38 PM
    I am signed up and ready to complain where it counts!

FYI - their beta program and market research website looks more like something Microsoft would put out (slow, awkward, get the sense they don't see BB the same way) rather than Google or an innovative company
    08-07-10 08:56 PM
    FYI - their beta program and market research website looks more like something Microsoft would put out (slow, awkward, get the sense they don't see BB the same way) rather than Google or an innovative company
    So true...the sites are a bit of a pain to use.
    08-07-10 11:11 PM
    I'm going to vote the only way a big company notices or cares. With my wallet.
    08-08-10 07:07 AM
    I'm satisfied with RIM so far and I plan to stick with them. There are complaints about the iphone and android phones too.
    08-08-10 08:53 AM
    My love for this platform goes deeper than the phones. They have never steered my wrong. I love the phone for what it does. I will always hve blackberry, it just does everything i could ever want a phone to do. And it does it well.
    08-08-10 09:26 AM
    My love for this platform goes deeper than the phones. They have never steered my wrong. I love the phone for what it does. I will always hve blackberry, it just does everything i could ever want a phone to do. And it does it well.

08-08-10 10:13 AM
    That's hilarious lmaooooooo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 03:19 PM
    Why bother. I'm set for an Android move. If it works out so be it. If the grass isn't greener, whatever then. I just need a change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 04:16 PM
    I'm pleased with my 8330m. OTOH, it's nothing without the platform (including push and security). That goes for any device from any maker as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by T�nis; 08-08-10 at 08:27 PM.
    08-08-10 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD