They don't have it because they don't need it tmobile is divided story and no I don't have a z30 I have a z10 that I purchased from them so why am I not going to get my money's worth?

Bbm#42
    I have three devices, two Z10s and one Q10 and all have Wifi calling with T-Mobile. Two were bought off Ebay. I have a wait and see attitude in terms of the 10.3 update. Not sure how that will play out. Might have to get the phones unlocked. I do understand the OP'S frustration but J. Chen was the one who ended the business agreement.

Typed with my Q10, or Z10, or Q10, or...
    08-25-14 09:40 PM
    With carriers it's more of the services rather than what devices they carry. It's more likely for someone to switch because of the package they were offered. Certainly any carriers should offer a full line of devices to catch more customers. However, BlackBerry customers in US is shrinking and it's not going to affect the carriers bottom line not to carry the brand. It's a catch 22 situation. BlackBerry need to up it's customer counts in the US to have any significant pull with the carriers.
    08-25-14 09:51 PM
    As Raino knows I'm a T-Mobile fan boy.

I'd still love to see some sort of reconciliation to allow network support for newer features.

The area I'm in the LTE is great. The price is great.

And I have to admit I just like Legere.

But I'll tell you all something. When it comes to Raino I've seen him be fair and balanced with all the carriers. (and not like Fox News either).

I'm definitely biased. I've had horrendous billing experience with AT&T. I've had terrible coverage with Sprint (plus cause they are CDMA couldn't travel to Mexico). The only network I haven't tried personally is Verizon and that is just a financial decision. Have nothing bad to say about them.

But any of you guys who want a fair opinion I trust Raino. Like he said about T-Mobile - he isn't being a BlackBerry fanboy and just hating them because Chen does. I respect that. I read his posts and am impressed with his assessments.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052 /T-Mobile USA
    SK122387 and raino like this.
    08-25-14 10:40 PM
    16 year TMO customer here (since the Aerial days). Been using a BB last 6. I'm not fed up. The arrangement is pretty simple; they don't sell phones and only support the ones they did. I don't really see what the OP is after here. There is nothing ambiguous about the current product lineup or support.
    08-25-14 11:24 PM
    I'd still love to see some sort of reconciliation to allow network support for newer features.
    I too would welcome a reconciliation, or at a minimum an understanding that allows users to at least download OS updates, not lose WiFi calling and gain voLTE. I hate it when phones can't be utilized to their full potential--whether it be on TMO, AT&T, or whatever.

And thank you for your kind words. Regardless of where we stand on TMO's corporate decisions and happenings, I appreciate and respect your reporting of what's happening with devices. Your posts are the first ones I look at when I'm trying to understand something or look for trends--because I know the data can be trusted. You obviously like BlackBerry devices to a great degree as evidenced by the different ones in your family, but you like TMO as well. Nothing wrong with that. It's just that you're more likely to find fans of the former on a BlackBerry fan site
    08-25-14 11:25 PM
    As Raino knows I'm a T-Mobile fan boy.

The area I'm in the LTE is great. The price is great.

And I have to admit I just like Legere.

But I'll tell you all something. When it comes to Raino I've seen him be fair and balanced with all the carriers. (and not like Fox News either).

I'm definitely biased. I've had horrendous billing experience with AT&T. I've had terrible coverage with Sprint (plus cause they are CDMA couldn't travel to Mexico). The only network I haven't tried personally is Verizon and that is just a financial decision. Have nothing bad to say about them.

But any of you guys who want a fair opinion I trust Raino. Like he said about T-Mobile - he isn't being a BlackBerry fanboy and just hating them because Chen does. I respect that. I read his posts and am impressed with his assessments.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052 /T-Mobile USA
    I liked this for the words in bold
    Doggerz likes this.
    08-26-14 12:42 AM
    So you want to petition T-Mobile to support BlackBerry devices again after the great crackpot John Legere started bad mouthing blackberry in tweets in which they got there license to sell bb devices pulled and to this day is still bad mouthing bb. I think you have better luck being a snowball in hell than your petition effecting anything in the near future.
    08-26-14 10:11 AM
    So you want to petition T-Mobile to support BlackBerry devices again after the great crackpot John Legere started bad mouthing blackberry in tweets in which they got there license to sell bb devices pulled and to this day is still bad mouthing bb. I think you have better luck being a snowball in hell than your petition effecting anything in the near future.
    Apparently you don't remember your history correctly
    http://bgr.com/2014/02/19/t-mobile-b...y-feud-legere/

First the marketing campaign using bbrys own marketing words by tmobile

Note that bbry used the same words with their tools not toys campaign
    At least it was nicer

Then bbry fans protesting on Twitter and Chen stepping in and he is disappointed with tmobiles behaviour
    Then legere responds over Twitter about chens words over MySpace
    Then Chen responds with canceling the contract
    tmobile appologized for the offer even if people actually took the offer and said no more offers like that again
    Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-26-14 11:21 AM
    I remember it quite well, especially after Chen and Legere had some discussions on the matter and soon after Legere getting on Twitter and start bad mouthing Blackberry which soon afterwards Chen said goodbye.
    08-26-14 11:25 AM
    Apparently you don't remember your history correctly
    T-Mobile BlackBerry feud: Legere makes MySpace comparison | BGR

First the marketing campaign using bbrys own marketing words by tmobile

Note that bbry used the same words with their tools not toys campaign
    At least it was nicer

Then bbry fans protesting on Twitter and Chen stepping in and he is disappointed with tmobiles behaviour
    Then legere responds over Twitter about chens words over MySpace
    Then Chen responds with canceling the contract
    tmobile appologized for the offer even if people actually took the offer and said no more offers like that again
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Not the first time either.

TMO and BlackBerry are not competitors. They haven't been for a while, if you consider Sidekick branding as TMO's foray into the handset business. BlackBerry was a product TMO utilized to sell its product--mobile device service and plans.

TMO tried to "poach" BB's customers towards other devices, and got caught. They made a half assed, laughable attempt to smooth things over that fooled nobody by offering more off on BB phones (but not stocking them in stores) and still continuing the trade-in promotion on other platforms.

TMO issued an apology and said they would stop the poaching offers? The BGR article is dated 2/14, so let's assume that's when the promises were made.

T-Mo BlackBerry customers being offered up to $200 to upgrade to a Samsung � TmoNews (dated 4/14.)

So please, don't give people any lessons in history any time soon.
    08-26-14 11:36 AM
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Not the first time either.

TMO and BlackBerry are not competitors. They haven't been for a while, if you consider Sidekick branding as TMO's foray into the handset business. BlackBerry was a product TMO utilized to sell its product--mobile device service and plans.

TMO tried to "poach" BB's customers towards other devices, and got caught. They made a half assed, laughable attempt to smooth things over that fooled nobody by offering more off on BB phones (but not stocking them in stores) and still continuing the trade-in promotion on other platforms.

TMO issued an apology and said they would stop the poaching offers? The BGR article is dated 2/14, so let's assume that's when the promises were made.

T-Mo BlackBerry customers being offered up to $200 to upgrade to a Samsung � TmoNews (dated 4/14.)

So please, don't give people any lessons in history any time soon.
    And you skip the details

After the poach attempt
    Chen and bbry fans attacks legere and tmobile very publically on Twitter and on bbrys blog
    Then legere responds
    Read the article as it was very public how it went down
    Bbry wasn't innocent in the fiasco

Yes tmobile did appologize for the poaching attempt nothing to do with attacks on bbry
    Although noone has seen Chen appologize for the attacks
    Name one quote where legere attacked bbry
    Upgrade to tools isn't an attack just a rewording of an bbry ad which we all know failed

Posted via CrackBerry App
    08-26-14 01:09 PM
    Passport will be arriving soon as well as other devices that are in the process of being developed and all tmobile has to offer is a 100 rebate to switch. It's time to fight back people or play dead so what is it going to be?

Bbm#42
    I don't have any reason to hate t-mobile. I switched to them, leaving verizon 8 months ago. They've haven't wronged me. As soon as Verizon gains a customer they don't have a care in the world to improve the experience. T-mobile on the other hand rewards their current customers with incentives and cool deals by referring others. There's no reason to boycott t-mobile over the support of blackberry. Unknot your panties take the deal they have or leave it. There are plenty of ways to get your hands on your own passport. Sell something online, make a little extra cash. Can't believe I even responded to such a silly post. I guess I'm being silly myself -_-

Posted via Q10RR
    08-26-14 01:17 PM
    T-mobile and BlackBerry ended their partnership so you won't see any BlackBerry support from them for a while. If you're waiting for the Passport, you'll have to pay full price from other carrier

Posted via CB10
    This isn't true. The leaked photos of the passport show T-mobile branded passports.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-26-14 01:18 PM
    I am paying for a service that doesn't even give me what I am paying for! Where is my wifi calling? I am curious to see how many of us are out there

Bbm#42
    I have a Q10, and wifi calling works just fine...

Posted via Q10RR
    08-26-14 01:19 PM
    And you skip the details

After the poach attempt
    Chen and bbry fans attacks legere and tmobile very publically on Twitter and on bbrys blog
    Then legere responds
    Read the article as it was very public how it went down
    Bbry wasn't innocent in the fiasco

Yes tmobile did appologize for the poaching attempt nothing to do with attacks on bbry
    Although noone has seen Chen appologize for the attacks
    Name one quote where legere attacked bbry
    Upgrade to tools isn't an attack just a rewording of an bbry ad which we all know failed
    Being in the US, and a TMO customer, I'm quite aware of how it went down--much more than you, dare I say. BB had no animosity towards TMO, and it was the latter who started this whole feud when it tried to poach customers (which you're very keen to gloss over, as if it means nothing.) BB wasn't impressed that a business partnerwould do this to another business partner, and rightly so. BB did not initiate the fight, but they didn't back down either.

You want a quote where Legere attacked BB? How about you read your own BGR article referencing a quote: "The MySpace reference is particularly brutal since both MySpace and BlackBerry dominated their respective industries last decade and have now been driven to dire straits by competing products and services."

I'm no longer interested in discussing this further with you, since you clearly have no idea about this whole thing. There are threads about this in the TMO sub-forum, go read those if you want.

This isn't true. The leaked photos of the passport show T-mobile branded passports.
    Branding doesn't necessarily mean anything. There were AT&T branded Z30s too. Never released.
    08-26-14 01:44 PM
    I am just interested in a open dialog, maybe we can push for change? I'm not looking to get everyone on tmobile to jump ship even though I may end up doing so. I really don't think it is too much of a hassle to support BlackBerry devices with the same service that any other device will have on the carrier's network if their deal with BlackBerry went south that is fine and dandy don't sell the phone. This is not the issue the problem lies with not being able to have wifi calling with the device after a manufacturer update. In all reality I can back date my os to a version that was available last year to get the wifi back along with jumping threw another few hoops. Even I was willing to do this which would blow where do I stand when I upgrade my device maybe all of this is asking too much. The only way to find out is to try! So with that being said if we have a group of people we will have a voice granted change may not come but on the same token it is not in my nature to lay down when someone says play dead. Like any other freedom that is enjoyed by a people or populace at some point in the past someone had to stand up and fight for it, they don't just hand it out at the holiday Christmas party

Bbm#42
    08-26-14 03:27 PM

Posted via Q10RR
    You are sadly mistaken. There has been absolutely no leaked photo of a Passport with T-mobile branding. That picture was a fan created render.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 04:04 PM
    That is what I said thinking go figure

Bbm#42
    08-26-14 04:14 PM
    You are sadly mistaken. There has been absolutely no leaked photo of a Passport with T-mobile branding. That picture was a fan created render.

Posted via CB10
    Damn seriously? I saw one here, on this site I thought it was a blog post

Posted via Q10RR
    08-26-14 09:15 PM
44 12