Passport will be arriving soon as well as other devices that are in the process of being developed and all tmobile has to offer is a 100 rebate to switch. It's time to fight back people or play dead so what is it going to be?

Bbm#42
    sharma6 likes this.
    08-25-14 12:43 PM
    What's your point? T-Mobile USA works for some people, whether it be price, coverage, wi-fi calling, some free music streaming, international data and txt included, etc... If you don't like their service, switch. Why the need to rally people to another carrier? It's like a BlackBerry user unhappy with BlackBerry going enterprise and trying to rally people to Android, iOS, or Windows Phone because they're still after consumers.
    NYMETSFAN86 likes this.
    08-25-14 12:53 PM
    T-mobile and BlackBerry ended their partnership so you won't see any BlackBerry support from them for a while. If you're waiting for the Passport, you'll have to pay full price from other carrier

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 12:54 PM
    What is my point? Where is the support for my device they had no issue selling me the phone but no longer supporting it.

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 12:55 PM
    I am paying for a service that doesn't even give me what I am paying for! Where is my wifi calling? I am curious to see how many of us are out there

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 12:57 PM
    Let's ready the angry mob and pitch fork!!

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 12:58 PM
    That is fine don't sell the device, all fine and dandy but you are telling me that every other phone has wifi calling but BlackBerry? Is it really that hard for them to provide the services that are as customers pay for. I do plan on switching if this is going to be a on going issue of me getting half what everyone else on the carrier's getting.

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:00 PM
    Passport will be arriving soon as well as other devices that are in the process of being developed and all tmobile has to offer is a 100 rebate to switch. It's time to fight back people or play dead so what is it going to be?

Bbm#42
    Since T-Mobile doesn't subsidize phones now as long as BlackBerry offers up unlocked phones with T-Mobile bands then a solution exists. I can see why they would want people off of BBOS and on to something else as it saves T-Mobile $5 per month per user, and these users weren't upgrading to BB10 because BlackBerry did such a miserable job with the rollout and educating the public that they had a new OS. Also Chen technically ended the relationship with T-Mobile, not the other way around.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    08-25-14 01:01 PM
    No that is what clowns do, civilized people organize and petition for change. If this does not apply to you no one is forcing you to be here

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:02 PM
    I am paying for a service that doesn't even give me what I am paying for! Where is my wifi calling? I am curious to see how many of us are out there
    My wi-fi calling is working on the Q10.

Are you on a Z30 and don't have wi-fi calling because it isn't supported? You could always try getting wi-fi calling with Verizon, AT&T or Sprint... oh wait... Verizon doesn't have wi-fi calling with their Z30 and AT&T and Sprint don't carry the Z30...
    08-25-14 01:04 PM
    On tmobile wifi calling is necessary because of the smaller service area compared to other carriers. Why should I bend on a service that I used to have but no longer do? Does this seem logical? Not to a paying customer it doesn't in my opinion

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:07 PM
    They don't have it because they don't need it tmobile is divided story and no I don't have a z30 I have a z10 that I purchased from them so why am I not going to get my money's worth?

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:08 PM
    Well I am glad that you have your wifi calling still intact, but you better keep the same os because once you upgrade you can kiss your wifi calling goodbye

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:12 PM
    My wi-fi calling is working on the Q10.
    Is it working as well as it was on day 1?

OP has a point. After all, TMO did say they will support BB devices: "We will continue to proudly support their devices on T-Mobile’s 4G LTE Network." Pretty vague, but it can reasonably be interpreted to mean more than just 'they'll work on our 4G LTE network.'

The Z30 and future phones though...that's a separate issue. A user should have no expectation of WiFi calling because it was never promised, the expectation was never set.
    08-25-14 01:26 PM
    How was the expectation not meet if I had it at the start of my service? I switched over the day my z10 became available at least they could have supported me until my subsidy contract was fulfilled.

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:30 PM
    How was the expectation not meet if I had it at the start of my service? I switched over the day my z10 became available at least they could have supported me until my subsidy contract was fulfilled.
    The expectation for WiFi calling on the Z30 was never set. You bought a Z10, TMO provided WiFi calling for the Z10. If you are now experiencing issues with WiFi calling on this Z10, TMO should fix it. Even if it wasn't a TMO sold Z10 (a factory Z10, AT&T unlocked Z10, etc.) they should address the problems because they chose to allow this device to get WiFi calling. But the Z30 never got it, TMO never said it would get it, so they have no obligation to provide it.
    08-25-14 01:35 PM
    I do have a z10 so I feel a little left in the dark

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:40 PM
    Is it working as well as it was on day 1?

OP has a point. After all, TMO did say they will support BB devices: "We will continue to proudly support their devices on T-Mobile’s 4G LTE Network." Pretty vague, but it can reasonably be interpreted to mean more than just 'they'll work on our 4G LTE network.'
    I did have some trouble with Wi-Fi Calling and actually stopped using it for a while. I only really needed it at the office, where mobile reception is really bad (inside a building). After going through T-Mobile's Customer Service via 611 and Live Chat, a "refresh" was pushed to the SIM and it's working quite nicely again, like on "day 1". I would say the support is still there. No critical comments from any of the reps about using a BlackBerry, only one comment saying that the Q10 is a great phone.
    08-25-14 01:41 PM
    I guess I will just have to switch carrier's but that is not going to prevent me from making my voice heard, it just irritates me when things like this happen. The uncarrier is supposed to greet me with open arms like the rest of its customers not tell me I can use the back door after business hours. So frustrating didn't mean to take it out on anyone, I am better than that my apologies

Bbm#42
    08-25-14 01:46 PM
    I did have some trouble with Wi-Fi Calling and actually stopped using it for a while. I only really needed it at the office, where mobile reception is really bad (inside a building). After going through T-Mobile's Customer Service via 611 and Live Chat, a "refresh" was pushed to the SIM and it's working quite nicely again, like on "day 1". I would say the support is still there. No critical comments from any of the reps about using a BlackBerry. Only one comment saying that the Q10 is a great phone.
    I read that thread. A refresh doesn't seem to be the long term fix, as scrannel indicated. But fingers crossed.

@styleskey, bug them about WiFi calling. They have an obligation to fix it. But as far as 'unsanctioned' upgrades breaking it...that's a grey area. On one hand, they're 'unsanctioned.' On the other hand, there would be no need if there were official updates pushed...
    08-25-14 01:48 PM
    I have also been having trouble with my wifi calling lately. Having said that, it's getting pretty old to hear about people threatening to leave T-Mobile because they no longer carry BlackBerry devices (other than any remaining inventory). As has been stated earlier, T-Mobile no longer subsidizes their devices so you'd be paying the same price as if you went directly to BlackBerry to buy it. Then again, with the amount of inventory that BlackBerry always seems to get stuck with, you may end up with a device that's on sale for around what the subsidized price would be.

If you travel, the savings on free international data roaming, texting and $0.20/min for calls can far outweigh any support issues you may have. Believe me, the limited 90 day support that BlackBerry directly offers is basically all you need since they know that they can't afford not to assist people even after that 90 day period has passed.

Also, if you really want a supported device and have been using a BlackBerry on T-Mobile for a while, that $200 rebate to upgrade to a Samsung is still on through the end of the year. In addition, some lines are eligible to receive a new Galaxy S4 for $300 ($150 off current pricing). If you do the math, $100 net is a pretty good price for the S4.
    08-25-14 02:29 PM
    What's your point? T-Mobile USA works for some people, whether it be price, coverage, wi-fi calling, some free music streaming, international data and txt included, etc... If you don't like their service, switch. Why the need to rally people to another carrier? It's like a BlackBerry user unhappy with BlackBerry going enterprise and trying to rally people to Android, iOS, or Windows Phone because they're still after consumers.
    I don't know if you realize but, switching carries is not always a simple decision. For some of us is a financial decision

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz likes this.
    08-25-14 02:50 PM
    I'm in for this one. Let plan to open a petition
    I know there are plenty of BlackBerry users out there.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 02:59 PM
    Petitions do not work.
    08-25-14 07:40 PM
    Petitions do not work.
    Oh, they work:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/res...-youre-looking

We'd get a definitive answer...
    08-25-14 08:13 PM
44 12