View Poll Results: Pearl or Curve Snob?

Voters
293. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pearl

76 25.94%
  • Curve

217 74.06%
    Owned every model of BB's now I'm a Bold snob...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 01:03 PM
    Oh chill out. It was a joke. BUT, you are telling me that if you didn't know your "football playing guy" and he pulled out his Pearl in the middle of a crowded room...it wouldn't be a little strange to see his big ol' fingers tickling the dainty keys of a Pearl??
    Also, if we're stereotyping people based on the type of blackberry they have, what has the world come to? Can't make fun of people for their gender or any other protected status anymore? Make fun of them since they're a guy that has a BB Pearl! Geesh...
    07-22-08 01:04 PM
    Not at all. Pearl actually has bigger keys than the curve, so it all seriousness, it could be easier for him to use
    i type on the Pearl keys better than i could the 5 times i tried the Curve out but then again i suppose it takes time to get used too...
    sorry guys i wasnt trying to start a fight with this thread i was just having fun and besides i wanted a hot thread for once!!! sorry
    07-22-08 01:13 PM
    i've gone through the pearl, curve, and 8800. i keep going back to my pearl. can't beat the productivity for it's size!!

for some reason, i just like the keyboard's feel on the pearl.

bonus points for a phone that can fit in that small pocket of my jeans! what else would you use it for?!?!
    07-22-08 01:14 PM
    I have the Curve.

Simply put...
    Women = Pearl
    Men = Curve
    I don't like the pearl, thank you very much. The curve is waaay better. I don't wanna mess with that lil thing.....
    07-22-08 01:16 PM
    I don't like the pearl, thank you very much. The curve is waaay better. I don't wanna mess with that lil thing.....
    so when did men evolve into getting "curves?"
    My Humps by Black Eyed Peas
    My humps,
    my humps,
    my lovely,
    lady humps
    check it out......
    REMIX
    My curves,
    my curves
    my curves
    my lovely
    lady curves
    check it out......
    hahahahaha thats so funny!!
    07-22-08 01:24 PM
    I think the pearls are the half *** version of a bb.

I <3 my curve
    07-22-08 01:26 PM
    Curve. I had the Pearl for a couple weeks, and felt like I was missing something.

Though I'm expecting a Pearl anyday now. Gona use it as a backup.
    07-22-08 01:30 PM
    Curve snob here...
    07-22-08 02:45 PM
    Curve. I had the Pearl for a couple weeks, and felt like I was missing something.

Though I'm expecting a Pearl anyday now. Gona use it as a backup.
    Did you win it in the Yahoo Pearl a day sweepstakes?
    07-22-08 03:20 PM
    Curve FTW!
    07-22-08 04:15 PM
    What's a Snob?
    07-22-08 04:20 PM
    1. One who tends to patronize, rebuff, or ignore people regarded as social inferiors and imitate, admire, or seek association with people regarded as social superiors.

2. One who affects an offensive air of self-satisfied superiority in matters of taste or intellect.

...dictionary.com yo...
    07-22-08 04:32 PM
    Pearl snob now, but really really considering going to a curve.....
    Wondering what you ended up doing because it's exactly what I'm thinking.

07-26-08 12:05 PM
    Did you win it in the Yahoo Pearl a day sweepstakes?
    no, i got it on ebay. works great too, i'm so happy!!

was kinda scared about what i was gona get from reading different stories.
    07-26-08 12:09 PM
    Bigger is not always better, like someone else said I hate using a holster and always leave my bb in my pocket. So smaller pearl was better in that way.

Exactly my thoughts as I refuse to where a phone on my hip.....but is it worth the constant memory issues? (even after optimization)

07-26-08 12:09 PM
    Curve all the way! I carried the Pearl for 6 months before my TC and loved it but now when people hand me a Pearl I'm so confused!! Lol

07-26-08 12:49 PM
    I love my pearl! I love its size because it can fit in my pocket. Call me a snob but I LOVE my pearl!

07-26-08 01:09 PM
    I'm not a snob. It's not in my nature to look down on those not fortunate enough to own a Curve.

07-26-08 01:22 PM
    Just got a Curve, and I love it. Trying to get family/friends to get one to so I can finally use the BB messenger

07-26-08 01:25 PM
    I love my pearl! I love its size because it can fit in my pocket. Call me a snob but I LOVE my pearl!

OK. SNOB!!

I'm not a snob. It's not in my nature to look down on those not fortunate enough to own a Curve.

Spoken like a true SNOB!
    Curve all the way. I originally bought the pearl but exchanged it before my 30 days was up. That device just was not for me.
    curve is my choice
    07-26-08 01:28 PM
    Lol, looks like most are a curve snob! Lol
    07-26-08 02:00 PM
    I like my Pearl, I guess if I had a Curve, I'd like that.....It's kind of ridiculous to be a "snob" about ANY phone--you buy what you like, or what you can afford, and all the "you aren't as good as I am because you don't have the phone I think is cool" is frankly, STUPID......my only hope is that the people who constantly start these threads are not old enough to know better.
    07-26-08 08:53 PM
196 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD