You ask your wifeto stop the car on the highway because your Bold fell under the seat...
    JKeigh, ria__x, 00stryder and 1 others like this.
    10-30-12 06:47 AM
    when u postpone the purchase of new mobile device in anticipationof the release of the BB 10.
    10-30-12 07:06 AM
    when u postpone the purchase of new mobile device in anticipationof the release of the BB 10.
    haha... that's me too...
    and the worse part is, i'm hanging to a broken phone.

- no sliding. (faulted ribbon)
    - broken end call button. (using holster or earphone to end calls).
    - broken touchpad. (no function at all).

kudos to rim's engineers for creating multi methods to use all the functions on the phone.

now i'm just hoping 'tank torch' will last a little bit longer for BB10 to arrive first.

#blackberry by choice. Sent from my 9800 non-slide slider.
    10-30-12 08:02 AM
    haha... that's me too...
    and the worse part is, i'm hanging to a broken phone.

- no sliding. (faulted ribbon)
    - broken end call button. (using holster or earphone to end calls).
    - broken touchpad. (no function at all).

kudos to rim's engineers for creating multi methods to use all the functions on the phone.

now i'm just hoping 'tank torch' will last a little bit longer for BB10 to arrive first.

owch. that torch must have been run over or something. I got myself a playbook yesterday. love the bb bridge integration
    10-31-12 07:07 AM
    owch. that torch must have been run over or something. I got myself a playbook yesterday. love the bb bridge integration
    lol... during more than two years of using this torch, it has numerous times of high jump towards pavement and roads. and few months back, it dropped into a puddle during heavy rain and was revived using toilet's hand dryer.
    since than my love for this robust tank torch has never subside.

10-31-12 07:52 AM
    lol... during more than two years of using this torch, it has numerous times of high jump towards pavement and roads. and few months back, it dropped into a puddle during heavy rain and was revived using toilet's hand dryer.
    since than my love for this robust tank torch has never subside.

wow. I've dropped my blackberry maybe once or twice. they've all had hardware issues anyway
    10-31-12 07:57 AM
    I was on a holiday retreat where no blackberries and computer allowed and I secretly sneaked my blackberry with me because I can see myself going mental without it
    bb624 likes this.
    10-31-12 08:05 AM
    When you stare at the notification bar thinking you saw the red light flash...then it does not but you convince yourself to stare just a liiiiiiitttttlleeeee bit longer..lol. Nope still not blinking red
    10-31-12 08:06 AM
    When you look at this thread, read all the comments and think to yourself "I do this, this and that!"
    eddy_berry likes this.
    11-01-12 11:23 AM
    ... you hear the 'pling' of an incoming message on the phone and you swivel your head to the bridged Playbook for the 2nd 'pling' as the bridged message is announced...
    DocDRM likes this.
    11-01-12 11:48 AM
    When you find yourself holding a key on your laptop to get a capital...
    All the time!!! wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhen i look up i see a llllllllllong line of repeated lllllllletters. Oh, and the "i's" didn't capitalize themselves!
    11-01-12 12:16 PM
    Out of habit you do the double capitalize thing on every compound word; DeskTop, LapTop, BatteryPack, SugarSync, NewsPaper, . . . .
    newcollector and Harry_III_UK like this.
    11-01-12 12:30 PM
    Out of habit you do the double capitalize thing on every compound word; DeskTop, LapTop, BatteryPack, SugarSync, NewsPaper, . . . .
    Other than SwiPing the RefrigErator to open it, your post is the most ConVicting!
    11-01-12 01:15 PM
    ...when you can't shut up about how unbelievably awesome BB10 is. (I believe some of my family and friends are getting really annoyed with me. Oh well )
    11-01-12 02:32 PM
    ...when you smile when you see a tweet sent from Twitter for Blackberry or Ubersocial for Blackberry (especially a Celeb!)
    and when you immediately notice someone using a Blackberry on tv!
    study_lady likes this.
    11-01-12 02:47 PM
    Previous two posts to this says volumes, guilty as charged lol
    11-01-12 02:58 PM
    ...when you're on an elevator and try to see what phone someone is using. If they're using a Blackberry you strike up a conversation with them about it!
    study_lady and ctuffy like this.
    11-01-12 03:02 PM
    Same here
    11-01-12 10:51 PM
    When your holding your phone more than your man....my man is envious of my 9930
    11-03-12 08:28 AM
    When you try to remember the different color led's setup for different apps/contacts
    11-03-12 09:03 AM
    You rewind the sponsorship message at the beginning of a TV show on the Sky Atlantic channel on SKY TV (UK Satellite TV company) "Brought to you in association with BlackBerry" just so you can see the girl touch her BB to her friend's BB to use NFC to share the picture she just took ;-)

You feel really happy when your BlackBerry notifies you of new e-mail before your desktop client does - because it makes you feel ahead of the game.

Your desktop mail client tells you you have new e-mail - so you pick up your BlackBerry to deal with it.

You think the coolest thing about "Homeland" is that Brady uses a BlackBerry.
    11-03-12 06:03 PM
    When you check for blinking notifications and turn your head away and wonder if you conincidently looked in between blinks. Then you stare for 10 seconds straight while trying not to blink your eyes.
    Thankfully I'm not the only one. Each time i've done that afterwords I pause and think, desperate?
    11-04-12 12:28 AM
    Thankfully I'm not the only one. Each time i've done that afterwords I pause and think, desperate?
    +1 to that!! hahahahaa
    11-04-12 01:33 AM
    +1 to that!! hahahahaa
    the playbook does the same. one blink, but you're not sure
    11-04-12 10:07 AM
    your employees call a therapist for you!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 until my kick a$$ BB10 is released ! I'm stickin with RIM til one of us dies.
    11-04-12 10:19 AM
112 12345