it's sad that I'm debating if I even want it. I don't like the candybar look design in general. It think I might just get the passport silver edition because the classic is worse than I thought.

Plus I might have a hard time adjusting to android...

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 01:31 AM
    In a word, "nope".
    09-18-15 01:36 AM
    Yes!

I clicked this on my Passport.
    Joao Oliveira likes this.
    09-18-15 01:36 AM
    Interested,yes.going to buy one No.But I already pointed out to a friend that just bought a samy s6 edge that bb is going android and he should give it a try,hopefully it comes out soon.
    09-18-15 01:44 AM
    No. Because slide phones are too old now. It's too late.

Posted via CB10
    lift, Savior4Life and extisis like this.
    09-18-15 03:14 AM
    I am interested and I will buy one if and when it's even released. I just hope Blackberry doesn't drag their feet releasing this product like they have in the past.
    luc4625 likes this.
    09-18-15 03:46 AM
    I am very interested in the Venice. After having owned a Q10 and a Passport for quite some time, I've realized BB10 is not the way to go for me on the long run. App choice is just too bad and I'm tired of constantly trying to make things work on the Passport. Also, the platform is increasingly becoming abandoned by just everyone, so I was thinking of moving back to Android, now as great devices are coming up.

The things I'd be missing about BlackBerry are definitely the HUB, the whole integrated messaging, the keyboard, and to some extent the security.

Therefore, the Venice could make perfect sense to me and I'm definitely going to look into it.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 06:13 AM

Posted via CB10
    What makes the sliding mechanism old? I don't understand why people say this. That's like saying the full touch screen is old, it came out 10 years ago so you're not interested in a full touch device.

Posted via CB10
    alan510, Witmen, wincyUt and 5 others like this.
    09-18-15 06:18 AM
    I would consider it only if they have an OS10 version. I really am not a fan of the curved display (Played with a s6 edge and felt it was the dumbest thing I have seen in a while).
    09-18-15 06:31 AM
    I will definitely get one, fed up of carrying two devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 06:33 AM
    Yep

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 06:35 AM
    Still so many rumors. I will go see it in store for sure, will it be too tick? The OS question is another thing, I'm not sure I'm interested if it runs android, one of the main reason I'm with bb it's because of the bb10.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-18-15 06:50 AM
    Yeah... if it is a BlackBerry, it is a yes. No hub, no BlackBerry blend, no thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 06:51 AM
    I am very interested in the Venice. After having owned a Q10 and a Passport for quite some time, I've realized BB10 is not the way to go for me on the long run. App choice is just too bad and I'm tired of constantly trying to make things work on the Passport. Also, the platform is increasingly becoming abandoned by just everyone, so I was thinking of moving back to Android, now as great devices are coming up.

The things I'd be missing about BlackBerry are definitely the HUB, the whole integrated messaging, the keyboard, and to some extent the security.

Therefore, the Venice could make perfect sense to me and I'm definitely going to look into it.

Posted via CB10
    I've had a few Android phones but not a fan. I will hang onto my passport for another few years, but I agree above I do get fed up of the app situation and work arounds. Will see what BlackBerry have in 2 years but may go IPhone next, seems silly to mess around with others when you can have the best really. Shame as I love bb10 as an OS and the PP as a phone.

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    09-18-15 06:55 AM
    I am interested for sure. What other BB options are out there for full touch users? This will be the closest thing to it. It will either be this or switch to another platform for me. I have been holding off upgrading my Z10 to see the slider before deciding.
    09-18-15 06:55 AM
    Also if I'm honest I think the slider idea seems and looks out of date unlike the Passport, though I know it's marmite to many

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    09-18-15 06:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    As long as it doesn't make the device bulky I think it might even be a success.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:03 AM
    I could be interested because i have to buy a new phone. I sold my moto g tre weeks ago and i'm just using a 7 years old LG lol
    I'd like to try Blackberry because i'm looking for a productive device. However Blackberry silence confused me about what to do. So i'm waiting for info and the Venice official release.
    09-18-15 07:10 AM
    Definitely buying a few

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:19 AM
    I really love the design of the Slider and the Galaxy S6 Edge... I do. I think they are beautifully designed. But, even with the love I have for the design of the S6 Edge I just cannot do Android. I know Tons of people love the OS, but it does not work for me! Now, they are talking about putting the OS on a BB. If I liked Android, I would of gotten the S6 Edge. I will be holding onto my Z30 and Passport.
    09-18-15 07:29 AM
    I will definitely get one, fed up of carrying two devices.

Posted via CB10
    For real!!!! It wears you out after a while...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-18-15 07:36 AM
    Not interested in a slider at all. Not interested in a phone that runs android at all. Not hard to see what my answer is.
    skstrials and jsmith00075 like this.
    09-18-15 07:39 AM
    Watching... yes.

But I don't want or need a physical keyboard, so I doubt that it will be a real option for me. Now if BlackBerry shocks everyone with a $399 price tag.... maybe. But if it's $700+, I'll probable go with another Flagship device with better performance and features.
    lift likes this.
    09-18-15 07:43 AM
    No just curious to see how the market responds

Posted via CB10
    lift and Batibreaker like this.
    09-18-15 07:48 AM
    Nope-I love my Passport.
    09-18-15 07:57 AM
287 123 ...