So I thought I would throw this out there. I have found in the last month or so that as a direct intervention on my part I have converted at least 5 people to the BB way of life.

I'm not sure why but when showing my curve to someone I feel the need to convert them over to the BB way of life. I even have taken it upon myself to help find these same people the best carrier and price to help facilitate there purchase. I now see some of them posting on this very site and I find it gratifying. They all say the same thing to me, "How did I live without this thing?" I really don't have an answer for that other than "Exactly".

So is my ability to convert the non-BB user the gift of persuasion or the overwhelming aura of the device?

So my long winded questions are these, "How many of us are converting non-BB users and what kind of satisfaction does it bring?"
    12-21-07 04:46 AM
    I've been trying, I have a handful of Treo users I've been working on, but its slow going with them.

The church of blackberry...growing every day.
    12-21-07 07:52 AM
    I try to convert whom ever will listen!!! IMHO my Curve is the BEST device out there and you are missing out if you dont have 1!!!
    12-21-07 08:00 AM
    I sell cellphones for a living so I try everyday to bring people over to the BB way of life daily

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-07 08:15 AM
    what???? iv goten about 3 of my friends to go to BB and i dont know how many strangers. i get an email and if theres any one around i slap them and say thats the power of BB. uh maybe not but i have talked to a lot of people, and when they see me talking on my BB where others thought there was no service it prity ez to convert them.
    12-21-07 08:45 AM
    I've got quite a few hooked. My Husband was the first one I converted.
    12-21-07 11:45 AM
    Too funny, converted my brother today! He was going to get a blackjack, now he wants to get a curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-07 08:10 PM
    Yeah i have one for sure who converted, 2 possibles and 1 guy who thought he got the curve when he got the Pantech Duo (!??!). Not sure how that one happened.
    12-21-07 09:10 PM
    I don't even have my Curve yet, and I actually seem to have talked my husband into a Pearl! This is quite a feat since he's always gone far out of his way to avoid having a phone with a camera (and not just for work, though he'll have to leave it behind when he goes into certain buildings there).
    12-21-07 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD