04-07-08 10:52 AM
39 12
tools
    Aren't you feeling a little ill about now and need to get home immediately? Just a thought. Congrats.
    lol I agree..
    03-28-08 02:33 PM
    Congrats now ditch that I-phone ASAP!!!
    LOL i will

Aren't you feeling a little ill about now and need to get home immediately? Just a thought. Congrats.
    I wish i could leave but i have to work to pay for my cell phone bill lol.

Cools will be a great weekend of playing and getting it all setup congrats
    Not sure if ill be taking it out this weekend might drink to many heinekens and dont want to drop it.
    03-28-08 04:04 PM
    So far two things i dont like

1. no multi alarm
    2. SMS not really threaded. When you get a new message you have to click it to view it threaded.
    03-28-08 11:43 PM
    enjoy that phone man, I got mine last night and wow, I havent put it down yet!

I already LOVE this thing! So glad I bought it over the RAZR!!

I hope you like it!

Jim
    03-29-08 12:48 AM
    you should meet the curve halfway. :]
    03-29-08 12:50 AM
    Make sure you come up for oxygen. I almost turned blue holding my breathe when I first received my berry. Welcome to the best addiction in the world.
    03-29-08 12:51 AM
    It will change your life, I promise you that.

Good luck, and welcome to CB!
    03-29-08 02:21 AM
    well i just check tracking and its been delivered but im at work. =(
    That's why I ship everything to work instead of home!
    When I got my Pearl, I had to wait 3 days. They were the longest 3 days of my life! It took about 10 seconds to say goodbye to my Razr and my Clie. I love having one device for everything. I just wish the Pearl had a bigger screen-I like to watch video on it
    and I have middle-aged eyes. I am seriously considering the Curve when Verizon finally releases it!!!! Welcome to the Crackberry addiction. There's no turning back now!!!!
    Last edited by Loooney2ns; 03-29-08 at 11:31 AM.
    03-29-08 11:27 AM
    Welcome 2 The Good Life
    03-29-08 01:20 PM
    That's why I ship everything to work instead of home!
    When I got my Pearl, I had to wait 3 days. They were the longest 3 days of my life! It took about 10 seconds to say goodbye to my Razr and my Clie. I love having one device for everything. I just wish the Pearl had a bigger screen-I like to watch video on it
    and I have middle-aged eyes. I am seriously considering the Curve when Verizon finally releases it!!!! Welcome to the Crackberry addiction. There's no turning back now!!!!
    Lol... I do the same. The only thing I dislike is the fact that I need to put the business name "AT&T" or they send it back. Durr!
    03-29-08 01:21 PM
    cool beans
    03-29-08 01:23 PM
    and i was about to return my curve to att i got media net to workk. Only things i need is gmail, jivetalk, crackberry wap so this phone is a keeper.
    04-06-08 06:33 PM
    congrats to you
    04-06-08 06:34 PM
    This phone is so handy while I'm bored at work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-08 10:52 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD