I've recently had really good Customer Service with RIM, CB, and dare I say Telus.

First my camera on my PB started to have Grey Vertical Lines, and the Video Chat screen was all green. I looked for answers here on CB and was directed to calling RIM. Although I could barely understand a word the Agent said through his thick French accent, he told me that I need to send my PB in. This was on a Thursday. Friday, a Fed-Ex box arrived with everything I needed. It was a long weekend, so I couldn't send the PB out until Tues. They picked it up on Tues afternoon. It was in Texas by Wed morning. Shipped back to me Thursday, and in my hand Friday morning! That's awesome.

I turned it on, and I had flashing red LED, but no power. Once again I looked to CB for help. Sure enough I quickly found the answer. Plug it in to DM, and reload the OS. BOOM done!

After bridge setup I noticed that my contacts where under the wrong email. I tried to change it on my 9810 under Default Services - Contact List (SYNC) but it would not give me my Gmail addy option. Only my MSN one. Quickly looking on CB, I found a lot of people where frustrated with this issue. One of the posts suggested I call my provider. I really didn't want to, as I've had no luck in the past.

I called anyway, and within 5 min, she had my Gmail addy in the drop down menu. Wow!

I've been humming and hawing switching to Android, if BB 10 is a flop. This past week seals the deal that I will always be with RIM

Thanks!
    10-13-12 02:55 PM
    I'm glad to hear you had a great RIM experience. We need more people like you posting their good RIM experiences, I think it would help lift moral
    10-13-12 04:07 PM
    from what i've seen telus has always had good customer service, if you want bad try Bell, they are pretty poo and rogers isn't much better
    10-13-12 04:22 PM
    I've also had very good experience with both RIM and Telus, but a business associate was recently stonewalled by both RIM and his carrier (Rogers, I think) when his 9900 died 2 weeks after warranty expired. He's now an iPhone 5 user. Sometimes it seems like gadgets have timers built into them.
    10-14-12 09:11 AM