Hi Everyone,

I don't post often but I lurk around the forums quite often. I've learned so much from the Crackberry community and now I need your help to make a decision.

I've been a loyal blackberry user since the Storm and then I got a torch 9800 when it came out and then a 9810.

Now while I love my 9810 and Blackberry. I feel like I've been dating a girl that has gotten slighty better over the years but is still basically the same!

I'm a tech junky at heart and it kills me to have behind the times technology. Now I'm in no way saying blackberry is crap but its plain and simple way behind its competitors.

With the recent news of RIM not getting BB10 out for at least another 6 to 9 months (I'm taking that with a grain of salt). I feel like I should try something different. See what the competitors have to offer. My only "smart phone" has been a blackberry. I've never even thought of leaving until the latest news.

So my question to all of you who have switched is; what do you miss about Blackberry? And for those who are fighting the good fight and waiting; why are you waiting for something that may not come?
    07-02-12 12:07 AM
    If you want to try something new i would go with android. get the galaxy s 3. myself i just came back to blackberry from android og droid, droid 2, droid x htc thunderbolt, droid razr, galaxy nexus and last but not least droid razr max. now i have the bold 9930 the thing that i missed was the keyboard u just cant beat the feel of a physical keyboard i also like being able to use the phone one handed and i realized that all the apps are not that important i never play games on a phone Cuz it sucks on a 4.3 inch screen ur also every android phone i have had has always been laggy when making calls or a lot of texts always slows down just my experience the bold is just a very good PHONE and thats what i wanted i have not looked back after coming back.... the best thing to do is keep ur blackberry and get a 7 inch android tablet its the best of both worlds

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    07-02-12 12:20 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/

Maybe you'll find similar in there.
    07-02-12 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD