Hi this is my first post�..

I�ve just bought my first Blackberry and chose a Bold. I�m having some problems with Yahoo and Windows Live mail.

Yahoo Mail:
    I�ve added both accounts in BIS and can receive mail ok. I was expecting the accounts to sync i.e. my existing mails in the inbox to appear. So far after several days and trying the reconcile option I didn�t have any existing mails appearing. I then had an idea to move some mails to a folder and then back. Suddenly the mails from the inbox started appearing but with today�s date showing.

Any idea why this is?

I then decided to clean up my yahoo inbox via the web and now after deleting some mails they are still on the Blackberry.

Should this happen?

How is the Yahoo mail push/wireless sync supposed to work?

Windows Live Mail:
    I had similar issues to the above whereby new mails appeared but existing ones didn�t. I found a link wgich said that if there are too many mail sin teh inbox then it will not work and after clearing a few hundred mails down the existing mails in the inbox started appearing,

Again after deleting some on the web the Blackberry is now out of sync. Is this correct? How is the Blackberry push with Windows Live Mail supposed to work?

I hoping that some �experts� can help 
    04-05-09 11:53 AM
    Working as designed.
    04-05-09 12:48 PM
    So there is no web mailbox to Blackberry Sync?
    04-05-09 12:53 PM
    I had the same prob on the storm, delete accounts from bb, battery pull, re-add accounts, reconcile and hopefully all should be sorted, mine works a charm now, and thats what i did. when i delete my mail from yahoo inbox on laptop they disappear from my phone, the other dude is bs'ing u!
    04-05-09 12:55 PM
    Also why is the inbox not syncing with existing mails?
    04-05-09 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD