First off, I'd like to say it's the first day for me on the site, and I'm glad to have stumbled upon it. Searching the other posts, I haven't found what I'm looking for, so I'll ask here.
    I recently installed yahoo messenger v2 and (not so bright, I know) deleted the old version. Now I want it back. Some of my favourite features of the old version seem to be missing, or at the very least, I can't find them. Viewing profiles no longer seems to be an option, and there is often a 2-3 minute delay between when a message shows up on my bb list and when it arrives in messenger. I also selected collapse all groups at one point, and now the option to expand groups isn't there. Not sure if that's a bug or not, but I can no longer see my friends list. I've deleted messenger and reinstalled, but the groups are still closed.
    Is there an available download still for the old yahoo messenger version? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for having the great site.
    06-17-08 12:35 PM
    06-17-08 12:37 PM
    Just follow the link that Timewalk provide and welcome to CB.
    06-17-08 12:40 PM
    Thanks. Will those work on the blackberry? If memory serves right, it was version 1.0.13 that I deleted.
    06-17-08 12:44 PM
    Thanks. Will those work on the blackberry? If memory serves right, it was version 1.0.13 that I deleted.
    No, from your post it sounded like you removed it from your PC, so i posted PC versions..

Did you get version 2 from here??

http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft....do?code=yahoo
    06-17-08 12:57 PM
    Yes, that's where I downloaded it from. I went through the blacberry help icon on my phone to get it, then deleted the old version from my applications in the options menu
    06-17-08 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD