Anyone eklar having this issue? I can log in my email from my BB browser but my Yahoo app won't let my log in my IM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 01:55 PM
    I can't log in too. Says the log in name/password is incorrect. It's been acting up for the past few days.
    10-29-09 01:58 PM
    I had that too and would get logged in sometimes by adding @yahoo.com to the user name. Still had problems so I upgraded to the newest version and it works fine now.
    10-29-09 04:18 PM
    Glad to see I�m not the only one having that problem. In the last five days I�ve not been able to access the application, but can log into Yahoo via the web. Hopefully someone will put something out on the issue.
    10-29-09 05:15 PM
    Ive been having the same problem with YIM on my Pearl. I know it started acting up the last few days. I even reset my password, just in case, and still hasn't worked.
    10-29-09 05:17 PM
    I had that too and would get logged in sometimes by adding @yahoo.com to the user name. Still had problems so I upgraded to the newest version and it works fine now.
    That's my next step - to upgrade. Hopefully, that'll fix it on my end as well.
    10-29-09 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD