Does anyone manage a Yahoo fantasy baseball team using their Blackberry? The site looks terrible on Curve running OS 4.5 (same as earlier OS), especially wherever there are tables (like the team pages with your players listed - the most important part)
    I've tried lots of different browser options, but nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any ideas?
    07-19-08 11:20 PM
    Does anyone manage a Yahoo fantasy baseball team using their Blackberry? The site looks terrible on Curve running OS 4.5 (same as earlier OS), especially wherever there are tables (like the team pages with your players listed - the most important part)
    I've tried lots of different browser options, but nothing seems to work.

Anyone have any ideas?
    no i dont set my lineups or anything on my BB but i am on mlb.com mobile site constantly checking my players' stats. i downloaded the icon that takes you to mlb.com and it works great
    07-19-08 11:57 PM
    I tried to set up my Yahoo Fantasy Football account on my Verizon BB Pearl 8130 and it wouldn't even let me. Instead of the link to create my team, there was just a bunch of random text that couldn't take me anywhere
    07-19-08 11:57 PM
    but if you do want to set your lineups and such there is a mobile friendly yahoo site that you can go to fantasy baseball from... although it's @ss as well
    07-19-08 11:58 PM
    I'm sure one day it'll come along
    07-20-08 12:10 AM
    I do. I use Opera mini to go to the yahoo site. Once you sign in at the bottom of the page it gives you the option to look at it from a desktop view. From there you are set and you can navigate Yahoo as normal.
    07-20-08 08:09 AM
    I do. I use Opera mini to go to the yahoo site. Once you sign in at the bottom of the page it gives you the option to look at it from a desktop view. From there you are set and you can navigate Yahoo as normal.
    i dont see that option
    am i missing something?
    07-29-08 07:54 AM
    Yea, I must have missed something as well. Also are you using the mobile y! Page, or the regular one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 12:31 PM
    You need to download Opera mini. Once you have done that you will be able to use the Yahoo Fantasy baseball. Log into Yahoo at the bottom the page once it loads you will get a choice between web version or desktop version. Select the desktop version and you are ready to go. Been doing this for over 2 yrs now.
    07-29-08 02:46 PM
    I was using Opera mini. I just tried again and am obviously missing something. I'm at the fantasysports home page, logged in, but don't see the option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 05:00 PM
    This is on some other threads, but thought I would post here for other people searching. Y! Fan for the BlackBerry is now available. You can manage your Yahoo! FantasySports teams for NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB. Check it out at yfanapp dot com.
    06-16-09 01:57 PM
    Opera Mini 5 works fine on Blackberry Tour 9630, and probably any Blackberry.

on your blackberry's browser > 'go to..' m.opera.com

then select link that matches your OS, for Tour use '4.7 or higher'

it'll then download and install... you'll find icon in your 'download folder'

Not as smooth as default browser, in general, but it does EVERYTHING in Yahoo Fantasy! I'm no longer frustrated and can play ball....YAHOO! (but yahoo can still kiss mine for not making an app for baseball '10)
    03-29-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD