hello everyone I got a question. When I go to yahoo.com on my blackberry using opera or the regular broswer I can't see the front page as I would see it on a computer. I used to have a option with opera mini to see it the way you see it on the computer but now I don't see it.
    Anyone know how to see yahoo as if your on the computer? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 01:37 AM
    Mine opens fine on opera and my default browser. Maybe try and do a battery pull
    10-17-08 01:47 AM
    Poss clear cache and cookies in the regular browser

10-17-08 02:31 AM
    Mini should display pages similar to regular browsers. What portions are you not getting/displaying? Check your settings and make sure images, JS are on.
    10-17-08 07:49 AM
    yea I checked all that and still nothing. Every time I go into yahoo.com it brings me to the yahoo.com for mobile use. Even when I use opera mini. Don't know what else to do.
    10-17-08 12:37 PM
    I just tried bc I get the same page. What I did in opera mini is go to enter address. You'll probably see "us.m.yahoo.com. Delete the m so it looks like "us.yahoo.com

10-17-08 03:02 PM
    Yea still nothin it can't find the page when I put in "us.yahoo.com" any other help?

10-19-08 11:01 AM
    For some reason your Mini is defaulting you to the yahoo mobile version. That or Yahoo is doing it for you. Many sites that offer mobile versions of their site do this when they know a mini browser is accessing their site.
    10-19-08 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD