I set up BIS contact sync last night. Sync from Yahoo to my BB worked fine, but there is no sync from my BB to my Yahoo account yet.

Anyone else have a problem with BIS sync? Does it eventually sync?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ransonju; 05-31-11 at 11:51 AM.
    05-31-11 11:48 AM
    not sure when it does but it does sync because mine sync everytime I add someone to my phone.
    05-31-11 12:07 PM
    I upgraded mine just now and noticed that f I add a contact to my BB it would not show until I logged out of yahoo and back in. But they all synced great!
    05-31-11 12:42 PM
    I wonder what is going on with mine then!? I tried logging out and back in - still no sync from BB to yahoo.

05-31-11 04:12 PM
    Still no sync to Yahoo! Am I the only one that has had this issue? Any settings I need to change? I guess I'll have to try gmail sync...

06-01-11 07:58 AM
    I can't even seem to get the sync yahoo contacts option to save successfully in email setup. The sync contacts option always gets unchecked after a while and I'm not sure why?
    08-03-11 02:59 AM
    Can somebody please explain what this sync means? When you sync your contacts with yahoo, does it mean the yahoo contacts you add on your BlackBerry's yahoo app show up on your computer's yahoo buddy list, or does it mean all your BlackBerry contacts from your address book show up in your computer's yahoo buddy list?

08-03-11 03:14 PM
    Can somebody please explain what this sync means? When you sync your contacts with yahoo, does it mean the yahoo contacts you add on your BlackBerry's yahoo app show up on your computer's yahoo buddy list, or does it mean all your BlackBerry contacts from your address book show up in your computer's yahoo buddy list?

So, could someone please answer this for me?

08-05-11 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD