Hi everyone. I'm a happy owner of a Storm and my husband is considering moving to it when his ATT contract is up in Jan. Does anyone have any input on using the Xberry Live Application for getting XBOX updates (whose online, gamer score, & your game list) on the Storm (or any Blackberry) v. the application that's available for iPhone? This is going to be the final selling point to get him to understand my addiction. Cheers!
    12-06-08 02:33 PM
    You can view who's online, and gamercards, etc... but it's not "your" list. You had to add the gamertags manually. It doesn't link to your actual friends list.
    12-06-08 03:57 PM
    Thank you for the input!
    12-07-08 09:47 AM
    Just got a question for the Xberry app and didn't want to start a whole new thread.

How can I get the app to work?? I downloaded it. Opened it. Went to login from windows live and it says that I can't run the page because it's java based so the web page won't load to let me login. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance for anyone who can.
    12-25-08 12:22 AM
    Just hit the menu button & select add friend. It'll automatically load after you enter their username.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 01:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD