Wunderlist 1 servers have been down for a few days now. Here is reply from Wunderlist Support staff concerning BB service status for Wunderlist 1 and the future situation with BB devices and Wunderlist 2:

Ben Braun Dec 20, 2012 11:01PM CET
    Hi,

As soon as we fixed our servers issues, Wunderlist 1 will sync again on your devices. We're terribly sorry for causing you waiting time, but we're giving our best to bring the servers back - hopefully not too far from now.

For now, there's no version for BB devices planned (for Wunderlist 2), but we're working on an Android tablet version that you can install on your PlayBook.

Again sorry and thanks for your patience.

Best from Berlin,
    Ben:
    12-20-12 10:05 PM
    Dang, and I was liking the fact available on both my devices.
    12-21-12 06:36 AM
    Yeah exactly. The Android PlayBook version appears to be working now, but does not sync under 3G. It has only ever sync under wifi.

With the BB phone version now removed from APP World, I can't believe there has not been more fuss from BB phone users!!!!!! ???
    12-22-12 09:56 PM
    Yeah exactly. The Android PlayBook version appears to be working now, but does not sync under 3G. It has only ever sync under wifi.

With the BB phone version now removed from APP World, I can't believe there has not been more fuss from BB phone users!!!!!! ???
    I'm annoyed!! I forwarded a link where they said this to RIM and Kevin hoping someone would take up the case, but apparently not many use Wunderlist?
    12-23-12 03:26 PM