I'm sitting here doing homework for school and have the Laker/Thunder game on and a commercial comes on for the note 2 and it shows some guy taking a pic of his family and he does some face thing for the picture and come out with a great pic as all of the kids are all over the place and they call it "best face" looks like time shift to me, but this is out NOW!!!
    WTH BB
    here is a vid for proof:
    12-07-12 10:35 PM
    This feature launched with the S3...Samsung botched the demo on stage though...
    12-07-12 10:45 PM
    Available on the Lumia 920 as well. Given Nokia owns it now. Why does this surprise you? The means to do it is pretty old - http://www.scalado.com/display/en/Home
    dakid72 likes this.
    12-07-12 10:48 PM
    Yup, have it on the SIII. It's a neat feature. And the quad-core S-IV will soon be announced sporting a 13MP camera with a multi-core GPU as well. The competition isn't resting, BB has to make 'em good
    12-07-12 11:42 PM
    Available on the Lumia 920 as well. Given Nokia owns it now. Why does this surprise you? The means to do it is pretty old - Scalado is a world leader in the mobile imaging industry - Scalado
    It does not surprise me that it is out there, the point is that there is a commercial for it on national TV (ESPN) and someone saw that and said to themselves I gotta get that phone, hence the marketing ploy is out there for EVERY other phone except the berries and its annoying now. All I'm saying is come 1.30.12 they better drop some new mobile bombs that makes people damn near wanna sell a kidney to get their hands on a berry
    12-08-12 01:46 AM
    Yup, have it on the SIII. It's a neat feature. And the quad-core S-IV will soon be announced sporting a 13MP camera with a multi-core GPU as well. The competition isn't resting, BB has to make 'em good

This premise made their chances sound that much more bleak... -_-;

#BB10Believe
    12-08-12 04:15 AM
    It is true, though. This is the reason I just can't join the party and I'm still very worried.
    Samsung hasn't been taking it easy. And they've got damn good phones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-08-12 04:30 AM
    It is true, though. This is the reason I just can't join the party and I'm still very worried.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    But it will be nice to finally have a fighter in the ring on the RIM side. No more sitting on the sidelines making excuses. Bring on the innovation!
    12-08-12 07:32 AM
    From what posters on CB think, RIM still has a secret weapon up their sleeve that they will reveal which will BLOW the competition away. I mean, you know it's got to be something pretty good if dual core and 1GB of RAM can run it, right?

Samsung is definately at the top of their game right now. They are the only phones that are offering a level of multi-tasking which is unrivaled right now, and which I dont' believe even BB10 and their "Active Frames" will able to touch. This software is ONLY able to run flawlessly on their equipment because of the hardware capabilities. And with custom launchers being made that are already emulating some of what BB10 offers (to a degree), I believe that, once again, BB10 will be late to the party. For those who haven't yet seen what Samsung is capable of, check it out:

This is already available on the Note II, the Note 10.1, and soon (if not already) on the GSIII
    00stryder likes this.
    12-08-12 09:35 AM
    the company that made the time shift possible on bb10 was bought out by nokia i believe
    12-08-12 09:39 AM
    Well isnt that depressing. You just took away any good effect the teaser shot of the phone had me on me today. You assume the competition isn't resting....but damn.
    12-08-12 09:45 AM
    Samsung is definately at the top of their game right now.
    If that's the height of their game, then I hope they can jump higher when BB10 is released.

Cute demo video, I loved how many times his fingers had to be lifted and APP windows lunched and closed to navigate around all the clutter while holding that drawing pepperoni too.
    12-08-12 09:50 AM
    I'll let you know about the SGIII!!!!!!WTH with the Note?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1354981947.464727.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-08-12 09:52 AM
    From what posters on CB think, RIM still has a secret weapon up their sleeve that they will reveal which will BLOW the competition away. I mean, you know it's got to be something pretty good if dual core and 1GB of RAM can run it, right?

Samsung is definately at the top of their game right now. They are the only phones that are offering a level of multi-tasking which is unrivaled right now, and which I dont' believe even BB10 and their "Active Frames" will able to touch. This software is ONLY able to run flawlessly on their equipment because of the hardware capabilities. And with custom launchers being made that are already emulating some of what BB10 offers (to a degree), I believe that, once again, BB10 will be late to the party. For those who haven't yet seen what Samsung is capable of, check it out:

This is already available on the Note II, the Note 10.1, and soon (if not already) on the GSIII
    So your 4.5 inch tv show turns into a 2 inch one. No thanks. I consider multi tasking going back and forth really quick and apps embedded within one another. Blackberry can do this. Its not a race to see who can display the most apps on the screen at once. Maybe a little peek at my alerts but other then that two or three things on a screen that size is too small.
    12-08-12 09:56 AM

as cool as the concept is. if your watching a video and emailing your either not emailing or watching the video. just pause the darn thing. lol
    12-08-12 10:01 AM
    So your 4.5 inch tv show turns into a 2 inch one. No thanks. I consider multi tasking going back and forth really quick and apps embedded within one another. Blackberry can do this. Its not a race to see who can display the most apps on the screen at once. Maybe a little peek at my alerts but other then that two or three things on a screen that size is too small.
    Lol..and what do you suppose "Active Frames" is, if it isn't 8 tiny "open apps" that you still have to open in order to use? And no, you don't need to watch it on a 4.5" screen. It's full screen unless you want to do something else, at which point, you don't need to pause or stop it in order to do it.
    kevinnugent and Drew808 like this.
    12-08-12 10:06 AM
    as cool as the concept is. if your watching a video and emailing your either not emailing or watching the video. just pause the darn thing. lol
    So you've never done any work from home with the TV going in the background? That's the whole point of it, being able to "multi-task" (hence the name)
    notfanboy and Drew808 like this.
    12-08-12 10:08 AM

It's not really about what a phone can do anymore, it's about how well it can do it, Apple have proved that a while ago.
    12-08-12 10:08 AM
    Feature not available on Blackberry: gimmicky, impractical, useless, don't want it.

Feature unique to Blackberry: innovative, practical, a must-have
    12-08-12 10:09 AM
    It's not really about what a phone can do anymore, it's about how well it can do it, Apple have proved that a while ago.
    Come again? Samsung is proving that wrong, judging by their sales and market share.
    12-08-12 10:12 AM
    Goddamm, the continuing contempt for BlackBerry around here is just mind-boggling.
    12-08-12 10:14 AM
    I'll let you know about the SGIII!!!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354981947.464727.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	127652

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Grrr...! (jealous)
    12-08-12 10:19 AM
    Goddamm, the continuing contempt for BlackBerry around here is just mind-boggling.
    The Android sites are more blackberry friendly than crackberry is...maybe because all the Android owners live here now.
    Jake Storm likes this.
    12-08-12 10:23 AM
    As opposed to...?
    If/when Blackberry release something that wows, you will find that "contempt" change.
    12-08-12 10:24 AM
    The Android sites are more blackberry friendly than crackberry is...maybe because all the Android owners live here now.
    Lol..Blackberry isn't even discussed on other sites, unless its a "Coming from Blackberry" thread..
    12-08-12 10:25 AM
119 123 ...