Alright so the night of my grad my phone randomly stopped working, i sent a message and when i sent it everything worked perfectly and flawlessly then all a sudden my enter key would not work, now when i type messages some keys dont register aslong with my trackpad does not work aswell there is no water damage the stickers are all still white on the battery and phone, i dont have a warranty and i still have 2 years left...
    06-30-11 10:18 AM
    Try battery pull
    06-30-11 10:20 AM
    ive done that atleast 10 times sadly nothing
    06-30-11 10:37 AM
    Did you get any moisture on it? Even a little tiny bit?

Sweaty pocket, wet hands, wet hair, high humidity, anything like that?
    06-30-11 10:46 AM
    You partied to hard during the grad after parties... You forgot your phone was in your pockets and did a cannon ball off the roof into someones pool!!! You had an epic weekend, you just can't remember it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    anon(3733516) likes this.
    06-30-11 11:23 AM
    it was really high humdity that day and also was in the pocket of my tux
    06-30-11 11:17 PM
    it was really high humdity that day and also was in the pocket of my tux
    Bingo, you have enough moisture infiltration to cause a problem. It doesn't take much. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ht-way-318876/ Your symptoms are classic indicators, and we've seen dozens of posts over the years that started the same way.

deadibri likes this.
    06-30-11 11:41 PM
    Bingo, you have enough moisture infiltration to cause a problem. It doesn't take much. http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ht-way-318876/ Your symptoms are classic indicators, and we've seen dozens of posts over the years that started the same way.

Wow seriously, just a high humidity day can do that? I'm surprised there isn't threads abounding on this. I better watch out tomorrow here, my bb is always in my pocket. I'm surprised I got thru last year with no trouble.
    06-30-11 11:50 PM
    Wow seriously, just a high humidity day can do that? I'm surprised there isn't threads abounding on this. I better watch out tomorrow here, my bb is always in my pocket. I'm surprised I got thru last year with no trouble.
    Really hot, humid conditions, tucked into a pocket can cause the device to short, and I've dealt with a number of people who have experienced this problem. I myself pocket-carry, but in a cargo pocket in loose fitting clothing. Google for Sweat Damage

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-01-11 at 12:05 AM.
    07-01-11 12:03 AM
    Really hot, humid conditions, tucked into a pocket can cause the device to short, and I've dealt with a number of people who have experienced this problem. I myself pocket-carry, but in a cargo pocket in loose fitting clothing. Google for Sweat Damage

I've heard that but wasn't sure how true it was, maybe my saving grace is I use a pocket pouch.
    07-01-11 06:23 AM
    It got to 106 here yesterday and my phone started to act a little wierd. I took it out of my pocket and switched to the belt holster. After a few minutes it straightened out. I don't really know if it was heat, sweat, or a little of both but there is no more pocketing of the berry for me, at least untill the weather cools down a little.

07-01-11 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD