Does that Storm 2 WIFI sucks? Is it very good at picking up signals and good range?

Cause I was at a MCdonalds using open wifi.

My lapop had 5 bars of strength, but my phone only had 2 bars......
    12-15-09 06:54 PM
    Does that Storm 2 WIFI sucks? Is it very good at picking up signals and good range?

Not sure what bar's you are using to gauge your signal strength but the WIFI signal strength is pretty good on mine for such a small device.

I get nearly full strength anywhere in my home which is primarily where I use it. (Poor Verizon 3G reception)
    12-15-09 06:58 PM
    WIFI bars..not phone signal
    12-15-09 07:11 PM
    Yeah I've noticed the Wifi signal strength is not very good. But that's not too surprising. You have to figure a Wifi radio small enough to fit in a cell phone won't be that strong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:18 PM
    WIFI bars..not phone signal
    Lol... dude that what I was talking about.. not phone signal. Please reread. It has good WIFI signal at my house. I said I have Poor 3G reception at the house so that is where I use WIFI most of the time.
    12-15-09 07:20 PM

You should tell your fathers boss's sisters friends cousin in law who is a vzw rep that the Storm 2's WIFI should be fixed! Still here, heh?
    12-15-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD