- 20 Posts
WSJ is paid by Google??
The BlackBerry Stigma - Video - The New York Times
this video is clearly biased against RIM.... what's up with consumers in America these days? sigh...
- 01-04-13, 05:37 PM #5
Relax, when first Samsung phones on Android appeared, it didn't have any image. Worse, there was like a slight clear "fake and worse iPhone" perception. So what? So nothing, the phone had indeniable advantages to take the market and did it.
Now, if Rim offers a really good phone, it will make its come back, if no...let it be. Honestly, I think that one should be more anxious about "will Rim REALLY do it right" rather than about the fact the somebody doesn't like BB anymore in the USA.
- 01-04-13, 05:48 PM #6
And oh, just forgot it...does anybody remember what did Samsung sell before Galaxies? I do, I changed my last Samsung for another brand in 2008 (and it was already too late).At the time everything was better and much better than Samsung in any range, I just don't want to think again about that design, thoses phones...one can't do more out-dated and out-of-fashion. And so? And so nothing, nobody remembers it now!
- By gdimarco in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 3Last Post: 02-28-12, 08:54 PM
- By msherpa in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-08, 01:02 PM
- By crobar in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 07-24-08, 07:36 PM
- By eazymoneygmc in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-08, 12:18 PM
- By DLinK in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-01-07, 01:40 PM