so we have all had to do this im sure, but i was shocked when i did it today on my phone and the call was ended the number disappeared. this is exactly like the iphone, (one of the reasons i ditched the iphone). on my nokias and se phones the number would stay on the screen in case i want to dial it or save it, any way to fix this problem on the bb?
    01-25-09 12:31 PM
    Try to write it in a txt and save draft maybe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 12:47 PM
    When you are in a phone call you can go to menu and notes and type a note. Then when you're done with the phone call you can go back to it and reference the note. That or you can leave the phone call screen and open memo pad, typing the number in that. Beauty of multi tasking

01-25-09 01:03 PM
    Mine prompts to keep the call going in the background and I was able to do this with th iphone also. You just can't use the red hang up button to close the phone app.

01-25-09 01:08 PM
    When you are in a phone call you can go to menu and notes and type a note. Then when you're done with the phone call you can go back to it and reference the note. That or you can leave the phone call screen and open memo pad, typing the number in that. Beauty of multi tasking

Yes this is the solution. And by the way, if your device is setup with a password and you receive an incoming call while the phone is locked, you won't get access to all the applications on your phone during the call. It will prompt you to enter the passcode in order to get access to everything such as the memo pad. Just a tip in case you run into that problem.
    01-25-09 01:11 PM
    yeah i know you can do that, but i find it not well thought out. it should keep the number after you wrote it down during the phone call anyways thanks guys
    01-25-09 01:33 PM
    yeah i know you can do that, but i find it not well thought out. it should keep the number after you wrote it down during the phone call anyways thanks guys
    It does keep the number. It's in your call log.

claire
    01-25-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD