03-22-13 12:11 PM
    What's amazing is that Electronista is going to stick with what their "sources" reported, rather than what the DOD Spokesman said!
    "Update: A telephone interview that a department of defense spokesman had with Computerworld has shed some more light on the situation. The initial telephone conversation claims that the information obtained "is not from an official DoD source" and notes that the BlackBerry platform is not being dumped. Following these remarks, Electronista readdressed the report and follow-up remarks with sources, who claim that the report of the purchase order is accurate, but emphasized that the purchase awaits rectification of the government's financial situation, as previously reported."
    Read more: [u] Exclusive: US DoD to purchase 650,000 iOS devices | Electronista
    Read more at [u] Exclusive: US DoD to purchase 650,000 iOS devices | Electronista
    03-22-13 12:39 PM
    When I read a website that has articles like these:

http://inthecapital.com/2013/03/22/u...g-spy-animals/
    http://inthecapital.com/2012/09/21/4...doesnt-matter/
    UVA, Georgetown, Liberty and Howard Named Best Colleges to Find the Hottest and Smartest Students | InTheCapital

I know why they've would have little to no journalistic standards. Bloggers who think they are reporters.
    03-22-13 12:45 PM
    Yeah, it's amazing. I want to see this interview release, I haven't been able to find anything on it. There is several articles that are quoting Scott Anderson (head of Best Buy's Mobile Sales) as saying, “We have fairly consistently increased the allocation of it to our stores as it has got more and more buzz. Even though we aren’t releasing any numbers, we do put this in the realm of a serious iconic launch.” That is a huge statement. Here are the articles referencing the quote:

BlackBerry Z10 demand lessened in Canada, UK: Deutsche Bank | Trading Desk | Investing | Financial Post
    BlackBerry Z10 all set for US launch today | Firstpost
    BlackBerry faces crucial test with US launch of Z10 - The Economic Times
    03-22-13 01:33 PM