Hello all BB lovers,

yesterday i visit (as a Dutch-men together with my Girlfriend) the Dutch mobile shop BelCompany to see if they maybe have the PlayBook 4lite or maybe a nice BB9900 pre-paid device.

I step in the shop and look around, hmmmm no BlackBerry device's or PlayBook to see, so i walk to a shop employee and ask him for a BB 9900 pre-paid, and this is what i got for a answer:

WE are now a part of Vodafone Netherlands (Vodafone bought the shops last year) and we have decided not to sell any T up BlackBerry device's or PlayBook, the phones are full of , and not working. The shop employee even say to me, if someone come's in the shop with a BlackBerry problem, they wil almost kick them out...

There i was standig with a big :O :O, is this real or just a dream. In the past i have worked for BelCompany, and we had the biggest provider/device's sale in Netherlands.

Now they only do Vodafone in combo with: HTC, Android, Apple, Nokia...

When i told them i work for BlackBerry repair and that let say at 100 produced device's maybe 5 are DOA, that does not make the phone full of .

Are there here other members that have experience this in other phone-shops around the world??

I even sent Rim/BlackBerry Netherlands a mail to report this kind of bull- about the brand Rim and BlackBerry.
    09-08-12 07:51 AM
    its just a a shame how ignorant people are. RIM keeps insisting on how all the carriers are onboard but its the sales staff that they need onboard. Trust me when I tell you that upper management has no idea what the frontline staff is doing.
    09-08-12 08:14 AM
    I doubt this is to do with Vodafone directly, considering it has a good relationship with RIM, it is British company and it sells loads of BBs in Britain.
    09-08-12 08:18 AM
    Well only Vodafone Shops in Netherlands sale the BlackBerry, not BelCompany.

Only PhoneHouse, TforTelecom, and Tmobile shop sale the BlackBerry. But it is strange to see and hear how a staff member is breaking down BlackBerry, what if i was a mistery shopper....
    09-08-12 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD