and i still cant post my phones i wanna sell,i used to be a addicted user,now im knocked back down to a newb....hummmm. i have like, a million phones to sell and still cant get em on here..i think ive been a member here for like almost 2 years,my post count isnt high,only ask somthing when i need help,usally i figure out whatever it is im doing so i never saw the need to endlessly post and start threads....im not a troll either fellow addicts!!! ha ha ha lol....
    12-14-10 10:21 AM
    Well, do like I do. I no longer have a BB, so I have no reason to post help threads. I just peruse threads from people asking for help and offer them whatever knowledge of the BB platform I've gained.

It doesn't take long to help out the other folks, and if you post good advice, you're not going to be labeled a troll either...

The post count limits to do things like selling is to make sure the folks who participate are actually going to be actual members of the forum, not just folks who sign up for the sole purpose of using _lassifieds for example (I'm not saying that's what you did at all, just explaining the reasoning behind it).

That's always been my understanding of why they do it anyway. They want folks to be participating members to do it
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 12-14-10 at 10:28 AM.
    12-14-10 10:25 AM
    You need 100 meaningful posts in order to post an ad in the Market Place. It's not that hard. Just do as the Sandman says, you are close. Also you CAN respond to other people's ads and offer them your devices in trade for what device they are offering.
    12-14-10 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD