I have been wondering why can't we choose which BB we want no matter what carrier we are with? Is it because if other carriers had the iphone or even the Bold, would AT&T would lose a lot of business and AT&T would be no more?

I use to be with Sprint back when I had a basic Nokia phone. In 2007 or so I switched from Sprint to VZW because of the commericals. I wanted to see what the big deal was and if it was better service. I decided to get a BB. I was going to get a 8130 or the 8330. I decided to go with the 8130 because it was smaller and cost less. Right now there is not much to really choose from. I would assume the next Storm will be released for VZW but other than that I haven't heard of anything else.

Do you believe that one day you could choose any BB no matter which carrier you are with?
    08-07-09 04:19 AM
    thats the beauty of gsm, if ur carrier doesnt have the phone u want, buy it elsewhere and get it unlocked. verizon is going gsm when they move to 4g so thats a plus.
    08-07-09 04:55 AM
    thats the beauty of gsm, if ur carrier doesnt have the phone u want, buy it elsewhere and get it unlocked. verizon is going gsm when they move to 4g so thats a plus.
    quite right mate !!
    08-07-09 10:50 AM
    What he said.

I might join verizon when they get 4G for now I'mma stick to AT&T and get a bold or Onyx
    08-07-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD