Tell your company to switch from Iphone 6+ to BlackBerry Passport because Passport is for work not for play plus Passport is more productive than any other phones. The company should thank you for this since every company wants their employees to be more productive. Well, unless your company is Facebook or Google that have so much money and don't care about productivity, just let them play more and work less.
    The problem is the company has a Verizon account.. If the Passport was on Verizon no problem... but they won't open a ATT or T-Mobile account just for me... I already ordered the Passport and maybe I will throw a pre-pay account on it for a month and if I love it... just pay and carry both.. If not, I will sell it...
    sentimentGX4 likes this.
    10-24-14 12:24 PM
    I refused the iPhone last offer and bought my own Z10, but today, I would take the iPhone if it was me.
    10-24-14 12:45 PM
    Wait.. free iPhone? Why not

Posted via CB10
    Because it's an iPhone.

Need we say more?
    10-24-14 01:03 PM
    Free iphone 6, or buying a passport? No brainer. Buy the Passport. I had the option to get an iphone or BB10 device from work (prior to Passport being available), and I chose to buy my own Z30, and now have bought my own Passport. I can expense $60 of my monthly bill, so it's great. I'd rather pay for a great device, then get an iphone for free. Don't think I'm an apple basher, cause I own an ipad, and think their products are great. I just get very frustrated using the iphone, and I find the Passport significantly better to use for what I need it to do. Passport is best device on the market!
    acovey and anon(5061193) like this.
    10-24-14 02:03 PM
    It's going to be so funny the day the passport is sold on amazon and ebay for $20 used. Just amazing how technology depreciates. I remember buying my 8330 for $115 a few years ago. Now it's $5 hahahah

Would love to have the passport though

Posted via Q10RR
    10-24-14 03:15 PM
    Get the iPhone for free and then sell it and buy a Passport (assuming this is OK with your employer). If your company is paying for your monthly charges, then I'd say go with the phone they will pay for monthly.
    Do not listen to people that suggest you to commit a felony theft. Companies routinely check with Phone companies to check for IMEI of reportedly stolen or lost phones. We had a IT worker 7 months ago that did what this user suggests, he was fired then arrested for theft once the company pressed charges.
    10-24-14 03:38 PM
    Tell your company to switch from Iphone 6+ to BlackBerry Passport because Passport is for work not for play plus Passport is more productive than any other phones. The company should thank you for this since every company wants their employees to be more productive. Well, unless your company is Facebook or Google that have so much money and don't care about productivity, just let them play more and work less.
    Productivity is up in the workplace despite 99% of companies not using Blackberry. Let me know when you can send a Docusign on your "productive" Blackberry...oh I forgot there's no app for that.
    10-24-14 04:03 PM
    Productivity is up in the workplace despite 99% of companies not using Blackberry. Let me know when you can send a Docusign on your "productive" Blackberry...oh I forgot there's no app for that.
    Wtf is a docusign? Lol iwarrior is here . Isn't that just something to sign a document?

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    acovey likes this.
    10-24-14 04:09 PM
    What a silly question, free iPhone, NO THANKS
    10-24-14 04:44 PM
    Given the profits that those companies pull in I think Blackberry should let their employees play a big more too, would you say?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-24-14 04:46 PM
    Do not listen to people that suggest you to commit a felony theft. Companies routinely check with Phone companies to check for IMEI of reportedly stolen or lost phones. We had a IT worker 7 months ago that did what this user suggests, he was fired then arrested for theft once the company pressed charges.
    Your right

I wouldn't want to end up on an episode of COPS

"..bad boy..bad boy..wut cha gunna doo when Timmy comes for yoouu"

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 04:52 PM
    Company wants to pay for an iphone 6+ for me..... should I take it or get a Passport on my own dime???? No.... company is with Verizon so getting a Passport from them is not an option.
    If they want to pay for a Verizon phone for you, take it whatever it is. Use it for work. No idea if they will restrict the phone any with MDM. Get the Passport if you can on your own dime. Use it for everything else, and maybe even work. When upgrades come around, maybe you can get the phone you want and sell the Passport to recoup something.
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    10-24-14 06:02 PM
    I am sure that was a joke..... and if it wasn't.... I am not a moron
    10-24-14 06:52 PM
    If earnings or market share is negatively correlated with productivity, then BlackBerry the Company is the most productive company in the world
    10-24-14 08:15 PM
    If earnings or market share is negatively correlated with productivity, then BlackBerry the Company is the most productive company in the world
    It's neither positively or negatively correlated with productivity unless you work for BlackBerry. You people and your financial or market share bs

Posted from zee flicking coolest smartphone evah!
    10-24-14 09:24 PM
    Good result that they reimbursed you for it. Sounds like you have a decent company you work for.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 09:28 PM
    take the iphone and use it as a door wedge ...............then go and get the passport
    10-25-14 12:43 AM
    Unlocked Blackberry Passport. Hell yes I would buy the Blackberry passport phone and get the sim card for it.
    I would never use an Iphone for work. Think of your image first. Work phone or play phone! But the most importing thing here
    is standing up for what you believe in. Want to be a sheep or a wolf in the world of business.
    10-25-14 01:28 AM
    My company using windows phones and I buy myself BlackBerry phone's like some other people but saddly BES 10 is stopping in jan 2015. But still I can use my Passport on the network but not with balance anymore after jan 2015.
    10-25-14 05:14 AM
    In my situation I was offered a Samsung Note 4 for work. Now I have nothing against Samsung or Android but definitely not my choice. Also any charges not work related are billed to me each month, which they can and sometimes will ask for the phone to verify I'm told. Anyway I pay for unlimited everything on my personal phone so it was easy for me to say thanks but no thanks and use my choice. I have a Q10 at the moment and just purchased the passport. I personally prefer not handing over my phone to be gone thru and just carry the one phone. It was rather satisfying to see the looks on their faces when I said no thanks, I'd rather use my BlackBerry.

Good luck with your choice

Posted via CB10
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    10-25-14 05:14 AM
    Get both.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    10-25-14 05:41 AM
    I wouldn't take an iPhone whatever over a Passport. The Passport is the best business phone ever! If you need to be in contact with your clients and business associates, hands down, the Passport is the only choice. If you need to consume media and play games I would seriously look elsewhere. I purchased my passport because I need productivity and I find my self using my laptop less and less.

Reading emails is so much easier on the eyes and the Hub keeps you on top of all your communications. I look at my co workers who are constantly plugged into the wall charging their iPhones and I say no way!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 07:42 AM
    In my situation I was offered a Samsung Note 4 for work. Now I have nothing against Samsung or Android but definitely not my choice. Also any charges not work related are billed to me each month, which they can and sometimes will ask for the phone to verify I'm told. Anyway I pay for unlimited everything on my personal phone so it was easy for me to say thanks but no thanks and use my choice. I have a Q10 at the moment and just purchased the passport. I personally prefer not handing over my phone to be gone thru and just carry the one phone. It was rather satisfying to see the looks on their faces when I said no thanks, I'd rather use my BlackBerry.

Good luck with your choice

Posted via CB10
    Nicely done. Glad to see someone saying no. I wonder if companies want you using certain phones, is it because they can spy on you. I truly wonder?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 08:53 AM
    I wouldn't take an iPhone whatever over a Passport. The Passport is the best business phone ever! If you need to be in contact with your clients and business associates, hands down, the Passport is the only choice. If you need to consume media and play games I would seriously look elsewhere. I purchased my passport because I need productivity and I find my self using my laptop less and less.

Reading emails is so much easier on the eyes and the Hub keeps you on top of all your communications. I look at my co workers who are constantly plugged into the wall charging their iPhones and I say no way!

Posted via CB10
    In your mind...time to take off the binders and look at the whole picture or you'll forever be in the dark

Sent from my HTC one M8 using Tapatalk HD
    10-25-14 09:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    GSM arena does some good fairly unbiased testing. In their testing except for talk time , the Iphone 6 and Passport will offer a similar battery performance.

BlackBerry Passport review: Ticket to ride - GSMArena.com

The deciding factor might be if you do a lot on your phone with one hand. The Passport is a two handed device.

Personally I think that the Classic might be the best all around business phone due it's form factor.

As an aside - just got back from Toronto where you see a lot of 9900's still in use. Mainly in business use I would suggest. I think that the Passport will be too large for the legacy group but am hoping that the Classic does not prove too big. If my son in law who uses a business 9900 is any standard, there will be many business users who want to leave physical keyboards for the Z30.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    10-25-14 10:59 AM
115 1234 ...