I recently have a chance to get either the blackberry storm or the blackberry tour i'm not business by any means but i always had blackberries i did have the storm once. But i want to compare which would be better to get and why
    07-15-09 10:02 PM
    Tour. It has a qwerty keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 12:12 AM
    The Tour. It is simply a better phone.

07-16-09 12:45 AM
    If I had to choose it would be the tour hands down
    07-16-09 12:50 AM
    Tour, I have to have the physical keyboard. The Storm 2 looks really good though.

07-16-09 12:52 AM
    Tour... down with touch screen

07-16-09 01:06 AM
    The Storm (and upcoming Storm 2) has always intrigued me. If the Storm 2 has Wifi, then that might convince me a little more.

For now, I would go with the Tour. It seems like a better phone and I am more used to the full qwerty keyboard.
    07-16-09 07:08 AM
    I would get the tour also . not crazy about touch screen on phone ,touch screen on Ipod is cool though , ha
    07-16-09 07:15 AM
    The Storm and the Tour have the exact same capabilities. The only difference is the keyboard, and the Tour has a bit more memory (256MB vs. 128MB I believe). Now, I love my Storm, but my lingering gripe is battery life. From when I unplug at 0600 to maybe 2300 (11pm), I'm less than 20%, and sometimes my days run longer.

It seems to be a mixed bag of reviews about battery life in the 9630 forum. I am attracted to it though, because of the keyboard...go figure...

So, if I were new to Blackberries, given that choice, I'd probably go with the Tour. If you like touchscreens, I don't think you'll be that irked at the Storm...
    07-16-09 07:16 AM
    Tour.

1) the reviews on it have been great so far (minus the lack of WiFi)
    2) hardware keyboard ('nuff said)
    07-16-09 07:18 AM
    As a current Curve user, I'd go with the Tour. I do quite a bit of typing, and I enjoy a full qwerty keyboard with hard keys. The Storm has the ability to have a qwerty keyboard, but it's not the same as real keys. The Storm would be better suit for viewing web pages and watching video.

07-16-09 07:39 AM
    Alright i'm going for the Tour i feel like crap with this Juke , I need my blackberry back. I have the older blackberry its the 8703 i traded a nintendo ds so i can have a blackberry back but its old and i dont want to connect it i rather wait till i get the tour.
    07-16-09 07:39 AM
    plus i want to use the phone when waiting for the wife to play games or view web pages or do alot of txting and i just checked the game section and theres tons of more games for the storm then the tour
    Last edited by fnevejr; 07-16-09 at 07:54 AM.
    07-16-09 07:41 AM
    The tour for me, don't like touchscreens

07-16-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD